9/11 topic

Maybe the Canadian is on to something!

1. The US government hijacked 4 planes full of citizens.

2. Flew 2 into the towers which were rigged with explosives.

3. Crash landed one into a PA field.

4. Allowed the 4th plane to disappear in mid air.

5. In place of the invisible plane, shot a missle into the Pentagon.

Why? to start a war for oil in iraq! Of course. That's why gas has gone up $2 a gallon and any soldier who kills an Iraqi is put in prison.

I need to follow the extreme left more often.

Edited by Bansh88

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the Canadian is on to something!

1. The US government hijacked 4 planes full of citizens.

2. Flew 2 into the towers which were rigged with explosives.

3. Crash landed one into a PA field.

4. Allowed the 4th plane to disappear in mid air.

5. In place of the invisible plane, shot a missle into the Pentagon.

Why? to start a war for oil in iraq! Of course. That's why gas has gone up $2 a gallon and any soldier who kills an Iraqi is put in prison.

I need to follow the extreme left more often.

Thats awsome :yelrotflmao: !!! Sad part is there are adults that belive all this.. :banghead:

RIPPEN

There's a war for oil going on in Iraq?

What's up with this crashing planes thing? Did something happen when I wasn't looking again?

Damn, I miss all the good stuff.

I missed Clinton's blow job... now this.... damn!

Its all a bunch of hippie bullshit. Someone with a video editing program did tha video clip that looks like a cruise missile hitting it. They showed the original video on CNN the day after it happened and you can see the plane hit it. If you look around hard enough you can find the original video that shows the real thing.

Its about time saddam got overthrown. That guy was a prick. I have family and friends over there fighting and support them and their cause 150%.

cant change what allready happend ! The real fact of the matter is that we have us citazens like me and you fighting in a war , for our freedom and nation. I think the troops deserve all the respect in the world regardless if you belive in the president's decisions.

GOD BLESS THE TROOPS and come home safe !

hell im tired of hearing about 9/11 all togather. It done and over with get the phuck over it. And nothing thatn can change what happened now, but i still think we should have nuked the whole country over there!

Why don't you tell the 6 yr old little girl that kept asking her mommy why daddy didn't come home to get the phuck over it?

Or how about explain to the 9 yr old why daddy isn't around to take him to the zoo that he promised to do the following weekend.

No, you can't change what happened, but you can help prevent it from happening again and it seems too many people want to forget things too fast because it somehow inconveniences them to have a little compassion.

hell im tired of hearing about 9/11 all togather. It done and over with get the phuck over it. And nothing thatn can change what happened now, but i still think we should have nuked the whole country over there!

Agreed, make it a huge ball of radioactive glass.

yea sadly i think a lot of people have forgotten about it or gotten over it. thats why our soldiers are being called murderers, the administration is being equated to terrorists and why no one seems to give a fuck that the new york times is printing, and rendering impotent, covert secret anti terrorist operations.

for you it may have just been a bad day, for some it was a complete change in their mindset.

Well personally I think three quarters of the things that you hear from the media is crap anyway. I would rather have the fight over there in their cities than over here in ours. I support our troops and I support why they are there. I may not be getting the whole story from the media, or our fearless leader, but that doesn't mean that I have any less respect for men and women who are getting shot at to help us with our freedom.

How would you like to have our country like theirs where you can't walk down the street without being scared that you are going to be the victim of a car bomb, or a road-side bomb, or a shooting rampage. Yes, I like the freedom that I still have and the govenrment that is trying to keep that for me, AND YOU.

I also agree with the statement if you don't like the way this country is or how it is ran, move the hell on. Ya know what, all you need to do is go down to the state department and sign a piece of paper and you're no longer a citizen of the United States. I'll send ya a pen.............. :clap:

I also agree with the statement if you don't like the way this country is or how it is ran, move the hell on. Ya know what, all you need to do is go down to the state department and sign a piece of paper and you're no longer a citizen of the United States. I'll send ya a pen.............. :clap:

ill throw in bus fare to canada.