I'm not dead

Well, awhile back I started having loss of coolent problems with the banshee, stoped riding it, put it in the garage, just about forgot about it, I figured, since i dont even ride why keep coming here.

As of thursday its in the shop and should be all ready to run again next week, so since i'm going to start riding again i figured i'de stop back in here and try to catch up.

any thing major i'm missing?, i see the lay out changed quite a bit.

Since I've been here last I. . . earned Eagle scout, turned 18, graduted HS, and got a 91 geo metro (dont laugh its a college comuiter, i still have the F-150)

Since I've been here last I. . . earned Eagle scout, turned 18, graduted HS, and got a 91 geo metro (dont laugh its a college comuiter, i still have the F-150)

CONGRATS!!!!

waiting (PROCRASTINATING) until you are almost 18 sure makes it tough. My son did the same thing. It sure helps when you get most of it done before girls[/u][/i], cars, job ect. come into the picture!

CONGRATS!!!!

waiting (PROCRASTINATING) until you are almost 18 sure makes it tough. My son did the same thing. It sure helps when you get most of it done before girls[/u][/i], cars, job ect. come into the picture!

well, like i said its been a while since i've been here, it was when i was still 16 I finished up my project and all, because that, cars, girls, school, work auctualy started getting in the way of the banshee, so finaly found time/ambition/money to get that fixed and start riding again till college starts in the fall.