Alcoholics spot

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welp it is 639am and i am just sitting down to eat my fast breakfast. I told the hardees dude off cause they were suppose to serve breakfast at 6am and well since i live 2 blocks away its way past that time. I drank many of different stuff tonight. The reason I did this is because my kids are up at the lake with my parents just about now getting up for fishing and they decided to let dear old me get a break. How sweet of them. I think now since I have stuffed my gutt and hit the delete key on one to many times to correct my words for my sentences I will now go to bed for a few hours. But for the question tonight I do not have a favorite drink.

By far the best.

UV Blue Vodka ($10/750ml)

Berry Blast kool-aid. THe stuff that comes in little plastic bottles with the twist off looking like an egyptian gods headwear. Yeah that stuff.

Mix it 50/50 in a tall glass. Be drunk before you ever know it.

or 50/50 with Red Bull turns it green.

I take no responsability for the drunken sex you may have.

Dusty prarie fire......

tobasco with some tequila, and sprinkle a layer of pepper on top(dusty party)

yess thats a good one for you all......

shit im not even legal drinkin age yet, so any stories that i have cannot be told cause id probably get flamed for underage drinking, even though you all know u did it.....haha its all good peace

kyle

ok so was it really needed for you to read the title and see alcoholics spot then post in it saying you dont drink. If your trying to make a point I dont really care :flamewar:

I'm not trying to impress anyone,son.Especially you.

Know someone that got sick as hell on "liquid suicides".

(Yeager,goldschlager,and rumplemintz shot)