one-of-a-kind Banshee

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW thats a cleeeeeeean bike damn..... of course it still has the tors i dont think hes gonna get 12k for it tho

theres no tors on that bike, it has 28mm PWKs

Selling that kind of bike sucks, you will never get what you put into it. I bet you can get a better ammount parting it out than you could selling it whole

hmm yah it doesnt show it in the other pics i guess he took this one b4 he got the carbs... weird

s2_f6bec4e473ae5.jpg

that custom airbox lid setup is pretty trick too

22,000 invested!!!!!! DAY-UM!!!!!!

I don't think I have that in both of mine and my R (including the cost for parts to bring it back to be safe to ride.) and thats adding in the original cost of the bikes.

such a shame to have to get rid of it. Bummer.

22,000 invested!!!!!! DAY-UM!!!!!!

I don't think I have that in both of mine and my R (including the cost for parts to bring it back to be safe to ride.) and thats adding in the original cost of the bikes.

such a shame to have to get rid of it. Bummer.

a good friend of mine has about 20 gs in his.its not that hard to spend 15-20 on a shee, the resale value on it aint shit though.he spent all that money on all bling and suspension.looks dont make you go faster.no way will he get 12 for it.

hello guys

and thank you for all your comments

nop there is no sticky tors on this quad

its been eliminated a while back

and that's correct the pic was taken before the carbs were replaced

it now has 2x28 pwk's

check this link for most parts price breakdown

http://www.davidsatvzone.com/forums/index....&CODE=12&CID=78

Edited by kninja

sorry to burst your bubble but no way in hell you are gettin anywhere near 12k for that unless you get a blind retard to buy it. theres really nothing special about that bike. you can buy full blown drag bikes with $4,000 motors for 6K. i know here in missouri that banshee would go for maybe 4k tops. i bet u dont even get a bidder on it...

sorry to burst your bubble but no way in hell you are gettin anywhere near 12k for that unless you get a blind retard to buy it. theres really nothing special about that bike. you can buy full blown drag bikes with $4,000 motors for 6K. i know here in missouri that banshee would go for maybe 4k tops. i bet u dont even get a bidder on it...

lol

you don't have to buy it :shrug:

consider this

a set of +2 MX LOBO front and -2 Swing from Roll Design

add a set of all-around long travel AXIS Shocks

you already talking around 6k just the parts

put another 4-6 months of wait time

try to order a set of roll and axis or for that matter

any suspension part for banshee worth talking about

you really cant get anything these days

The bike looks very clean, and the suspension on it is very nice. There's no way in hell it's going to sell for 12k though. In all honesty, you probably won't even get the original sticker price out of it. It's nothing against the bike, it's just that most people aren't willing to pay that much for something like that, especially one with a basically stock motor.