inglamis on ebay

Rustbag

I've heard bad reports about this guy after I bought an intake from them on ebay. I've been waiting for a couple weeks and decided to call them. They gave me some lame run around before telling me they are shipping it today. I mean come on get ur sh1t together. I was thinking of leaving neutral or negative feedback. But everyone that bought from them and left neg. feedback also received neg. feedback and was blamed for the problem.

ask to talk to guy he owns the place, the girl she will tell you a lot of bs for what ever reason.

i bet you bought a boss intake and i think boss was having some problems with the owner dying or something. might be the problem

demand a tracking number.!!!!

I've heard bad reports about this guy after I bought an intake from them on ebay. I've been waiting for a couple weeks and decided to call them. They gave me some lame run around before telling me they are shipping it today. I mean come on get ur sh1t together. I was thinking of leaving neutral or negative feedback. But everyone that bought from them and left neg. feedback also received neg. feedback and was blamed for the problem.

I had some bad dealings with these dirtbags last year. I bought two sets of paddle tires with wheels & they shipped them inflated with just bands around them, no protection. Both sets had numerous scratches on them them, & one wheel was dented.

They refused to do anything about it & I wouldn't recommend anyone purchase anything from these assholes!!

BTW- The reason you're not getting your parts is due to the fact that these guys are drop-shippers. They don't have the majority of the parts in stock that they are listing for sale- they wait until they get a buyer & then pick it up or order it from their supplier. This causes many delays because half the time the supplier is out of stock on the item.

I got my show chrome shearer inframes through them, and the pipes and silencers were in a box with no packing whatsoever. my silencers had gouges in them from beating against each other. I don't know how my pipes weren't dented or scratched, but the shipping was late on those too.

guess you get what you pay for....

If you leave Negative feedback you will receive Negative feedback................I would just not leave anything at all.................Or you could leave a positive feedback about the product and dont describe the seller.............I ve heard bad rap on this guy too...........but the cubbys look like a good $$$$ price

if you paid through paypal file a claim before 30days passes (thats when you cant file a claim anymore) describe in that the whole story and send it.. paypal will handle it and if they dont respond (which ive had a couple of sellers try to get around) paypal will conclude no contest to mediation and award you a full refund (without paypal fee's) in 7 days.

the only way for the sell to get out of it would be to respond through paypal and if they plan on sending out items they have to provide paypal with a tracking number for proof.. and even still the claim is open till you close it like that..

Heres a little trick you can use if you want to leave a negative feedback, just wait untill the end of the timeframe you can leave feedback (i think 40 days) and right before that day is over leave a negative and they wont be able to send you one back.

I guess i have been lucky. i live near them and bought quite a few parts from them both on ebay and through their site. Whenever it was something big or heavy i just went the weekend after i won it to pick it up. Shipping is slow from them. I think i might have fookered up someone elses shipping by dropping in with my info and saying i want my pipes / paddles / intakes.

everytime i have bought parts off in2glamis i have emailed him and offerd him 190 shipped v3's and 75 shipped cooler rack . and i never had no ebay auction i just payed him directly though paypal . I got my parts the cooler rack took 12 days to show up at my house from the time of payment. but i never have been ripped off by in2glamis. It appears to me that in2glamis runs a full service shop ? i dont know ?

They finally came in!! :baseball_mitt:

Too bad this guy has the cheapest prices.

CHris - Good thinkin, will remember that in the future. I didn't leave any feedback this time. I'll give 'em the benefit of the doubt this time.