Wizard Schools Of Riverside Ca. Open House !

Have you ever wished that you could build your own pre-runner, rock crawler or sandrail. Now you can!

Wizard schools of fabrications is the worlds first avocational, hands on fabrication school and it's right here in Riverside. This is not a vocational school, but a place where you can learn all the tricks and become a confident fabricator so you can build your own off-road recreational vehicle in six months. Classes are coed and we're open seven days a week to fit your schedule.

Wizard schools is having a grand opening of it's new facility in Riverside on Sat. June 10 from 10 - 4. There will be free food ( carne asada, hamburgers and hot dogs ) all you can eat. Displays from all the major sponsors like.....

AlphaMale Power Sports

Porter Race Cars

Buckshot Racing

Cutting Edge Performance

DeWalt Power Tools

Desert Specialties

JMR Mfg.

K&H Metals

Southwest Performance

Sand Obsession Videos

FiberWorks

Toxic Performance

High Roller Motor Sports

SandCar Specialties

Kar Tek and many more.

If you wish to display your Banshee or other vehicles, contact Chris Begley at the school below.

For more info and directions visit us on the web at www.wizardschools.com or call (951) 683-4199

wizardschools

Edited by wizfab

Too bad there isn't a school in Northern California, I'd go.................. :cheers:

522046[/snapback]

Man, I'd like to have schools in every major city. Maybe some day...............

I think theres about 10 of us here in the Southern CA area. Not the best site to advertise.

They are a sponsor of a Glamis Board I'm on. Legit and doing some great things.

I hate Riverside, :P so I wont make it.

I think theres about 10 of us here in the Southern CA area.  Not the best site to advertise.

They are a sponsor of a Glamis Board I'm on.  Legit and doing some great things. 

I hate Riverside,  :P  so I wont make it.

522257[/snapback]

Thanks Banshee88, I see you at GD and am sure you have followed our program. I come over to these sites because there is a crossover in when you break your banshee or buggy, or just want to learn how to fabricate your next project you will have that confident to do it. Besides, it's cool to say I built it myself. Sorry if I am spaming you guys, just trying to get the word out.

Thanks the Wizard..........

thats cool if you hate Riverside, i hate SD, last time i was there all i saw was homos, seriously i heard its like the new frisco or something, hey wiz where in riverside, i live on the north end by berdoo, let me know

We are on the north end also. Were on Garner rd off Main street just south of the river.

4200 Garner Rd. Riverside Ca. 92501

hey wiz i was lookin at ur myspace page the other night and was thinkn about joinin ur program ..till i saw the price, man thats kinda steep what do people get out of these programs u offer do ur students get sum sort of certification in Fab welding or sumthing of that matter or do u just show them how to build and send them on there way if im gonna pay i think it was 6500 for six week course im gonna want job oppurtunities or sumthing more than just sittin through a class and walking away with what u guys gave for free which was i think gloves,weld mask, and sumthin else and u gave a choice of building also like a truck, or rail what happens with these ? Do u guys keep em kinda getting the impression that were paying u to build ur company a vehicle :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

hey wiz i was lookin at ur myspace page the other night and was thinkn about joinin ur program ..till i saw the price, man thats kinda steep what do people get out of these programs u offer do ur students get sum sort of certification in Fab welding or sumthing of that matter or do u just show them how to build and send them on there way if im gonna pay i think it was 6500 for six week course im gonna want job oppurtunities or sumthing more than just sittin through a class and walking away with what u guys gave for free which was i think gloves,weld mask, and sumthin else and u gave a choice of building also like a truck, or rail what happens with these ? Do u guys keep em kinda getting the impression that were paying u to build ur company a vehicle :confused:

The six month class will teach you how to weld to the complete fabricated chasses with suspension in 192 hrs of hands on class. We do not offer job placement but teach you to be a confident fabricator. We also offer a course where you build your own sand rail or pre runner and keep it.

The Wizard............