Da Vinci Code

warwgn

Nice try huh? Your just stupid Brooke. Like I said you know nothing and it shows with every post. 04le and I have known each other longer than you have been alive.

:yelrotflmao: dont get mad at me just cause youre a shitty LIAR. im smart enough to know when someones full of shit, arent i??? loser.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yelrotflmao: dont get mad at me just cause youre a shitty LIAR. im smart enough to know when someones full of shit, arent i??? loser.

LOL, I'm not lying about anything bitch. I have nothing to prove to you anyway.

You should be more concerned with yourself, and the harm you have done to other people on here. I mean take Lee for example, look what you did to him. He's still trying to wash the stink off his dick from your rank pussy! :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

LOL, I'm not lying about anything bitch. I have nothing to prove to you anyway.

You should be more concerned with yourself, and the harm you have done to other people on here. I mean take Lee for example, look what you did to him. He's still trying to wash the stink off his dick from your rank pussy! :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

lee and i never dated, dumbass. ask him, he'll tell you. dont forget to remind him you were the one threatening to sue him not too long ago.

yes blue douche, slayer, deicide, and the new iron maiden album all broke into the top of the charts,, i fuckin hate it, as i like that music not to be even in the mainstreams eye, but maybe there are more people into darker shit than you think,, and i just saw another anti christain band sell out Irving Plaza last night in NYC,,, VENOM -l-

and look at you, youre like 60 pushing buttons and telling bands how they should sound,

like Ive sid, i know alot about the music industry, and people like you are 6 dollar an hour retards, , unless you own a studio or are ricdk rubin of something, youre just a tiny shit stain ,,, show me ONE thing you recorded that made money , that YOUR name is on,,,

and again you still cant seam to grasp the concept that i love the bible, the TALK of heaven and hell,, its liek a fuckin cool ass horror flick,,, but just simply not real

Edited by helldriver

lee and i never dated, dumbass. ask him, he'll tell you. dont forget to remind him you were the one threatening to sue him not too long ago.

No, I threaten to sue loco, back when he was a moderator for editing and changing my post for his own personal reasons. loco PM'ed Lee and tried to get me banned. But as you can see I never was. Me and Lee have discussed this in PM's and I'm still here and loco's no longer a moderator. By the way, haven't you been ban twice now? :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao: :yelrotflmao:

paul:2.11 fuck puffie your a wanna be darksider, you dont think theres a god, so therfore your darkside is the street lights coming on, you havent cut your finger tips off and made a knecklace, ill bet you havn't castrated yourself either, therefore your a fucking joke, your cunt band slayer hit the charts, that makes them pop like brittney spears, your a carpenter's (helper) who can almost read a floor plan, your pushing 40 making at best 16 bucks an hour (if your fucking lucky, 14 is probally overpay) no kids, never married and you cant spell or puncuate, im standing by my theory your a fucking PETTIFILE, or homo..............FUCKYOU

P.S.................... john 3:13 let me know when you wann take your recording quiz?

Ya know blue, if there dose come a time you are judged by a "higher power", I hope it has internet access, you rarely have anything nice to say, not even the people you record for. 04LE posted the 7 sins, you fit 5 to a T, you never shy of insults, if it's not talking down to someone, your tellin them to do their girl friend in the ass. For someone who's so religiously driven, you get so worked up it someone says differant and since you can't hold your own you resort to name callin and swearing at people, sounds like the hight of jelousy if you ask me.

It certainly is great to see you get all worked up about my screen name lol, did I hit a tender spot?...a skunk smells it's own stink first.

Give 'er Blue, all the cheap shots and name calling is no skin off my ass, you can belittle me as a father, and call me all the things you want, it won't change who I am, or what a fantastic family and life I have, afterall...you don't know me or what I do for the people around me.

Kinda funny when I think about it, 60 yr old keyboard worrier talkin shit on a banshee forun to a bunch of people 1/2 you age, I guess if it makes you fell big...roll with it.

Edited by Shee-Male

For someone who's so religiously driven, you get so worked up it someone says differant

It certainly is great to see you get all worked up about my screen name ..a skunk smells it's own stink first.

60 yr old keyboard worrier talkin shit on a banshee forun to a bunch of people 1/2 you age, I guess if it makes you fell big...roll with it.

Im not religious I just believe in god

and its awfully hard to belive that we came from adam and eve,,, and there is not oner shred of evidence to support that

and if we did come from 2 people,, there was an awful lot of incest going on, not to mention that primitvie man would not of existed, yet ther is proof that they indeed did,, yet NO proof of adam and eve,, hmmm

primitvie man would not of existed, yet ther is proof that they indeed did,, yet NO proof of adam and eve,, hmmm

you might be right some neandrathal took a shit and there was another man........whoever does the lighting for slayer sucks, he's blind and shoulkd be shot, buts its hard to find good help these days, maybe now that there touring with the backstreet boys, they might have a decent engineer

Edited by Blue Duece