Da Vinci Code

warwgn

well im gald you friend died :yelrotflmao: ,, he should have video taped it and sent to me, so i could laugh

you gotta check out the "traces of death" seris

good family entertainment

fuck faces of death, most of that was fake

Dude, there is a line man. Shock value has its place but that is BS.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helldriver, you're a master-ass douchebag-and-a-half no shut-n-up piece of shit aren't ya? Yep.

Nobody likes you because you're a worthless inbred retard with no decency or respect for other people. Therefore, you're our whipping boy! PTT has been making you dance! Ahahahaha

I NEVEr have a bad time here

you idiots are following the fool,,

so who dumber?

haghahahahahaha'

and 04 le you e tough guy, you gonna tell me "take it to the streets " ? hahaah :evil:

RJs post is a perfect example of what i want

i love it

ahahaha

Edited by helldriver

I NEVEr have a bad time here

you idiots are following the fool,,

so who dumber?

haghahahahahaha'

I don't know popeye, who? haghahaha We're having a good time schoolin your dumbass.

Bob, I'm gonna go ahead and bid "LOSER" on this retards showcase. :yelrotflmao:

Hey anton, (do you have one of those for me :shrug:)

I'm glad your posting in the roo roo ( the more the merrier ) and I have been reading your post. You have been posturing a postion of finger wagging (which IS what we do here). Are you another genius or a politician?

Will you ever lower yourself to engagement? What label do you aspire to, pragmatist, athiest, existentialists, spirtualist, self god, teacher....what?

Edited by rkc

^^^Yeah right, dream on loser. Your gonna DIE!!!! Sooner than you realize. So am I. I have hope (faith). You have none. Not that I would want to, but you have nothing for me to attack because you are just dust in the wind by your own admission. You however, for some strange reason, feel compelled to attack those who do have something...Faith. Whats up with that?

If you want to die without hope, why do you care if I want to die WITH hope? If you don't care, then why do you persist in this pathetic activity of yours?

Can't you find something better to do with your short time here?

Ok, lets hear your pathetic excuse now.

^^^

well 04le loser, the diffrence is that you SAY your a christian, and follow the bible, YET with about every post you make, you prove you are not,, you quote the bible, nd say others wrong for doing things the bible says not to, YET you do the same thing

example , having sex out of wed lock,, and jesus says youre going to hell for that,, yet you do it anyways KNOWINg that its agianst your rules,, you do the same as me, and act on NATURAL desires, you just hide behind some book,

than you say, oh we are all sinners" , yet you do NOTHING to try and change your sinning,,, if you were a man of your word, you would change that, but youre not,, youre a sniveling coward, who cant stand up nor think for himself, and uses the bible as aa crutch,, you claim the bible is real, yet can not prove anything in it is real

you condemn others for acting in a non christain way, yet its ok when you do it?

please, youre so damn phoney

and how come enforcer dont like you anymore 04 LE - LOSER?

and WHY did he smack the shit out of you, when he took you up on your challenge of " to take it to the streets"

hahah :evil:

Edited by helldriver