Da Vinci Code

warwgn

Another thing that is quite funny on the hypocrisy of Marital Relationships, so many Christians try to rationalize this but it is clear that a true follower of Jesus can neither divorce someone nor marry someone who is divorced. There is an exception to the rule, however. If spouse commits adultery, divorce is permissible. On the same token, the Bible also says that anyone who obtains a divorce and marries another is in adulterer. Remember that 80% of this country is Christian yet we have a 50% divorce rate. A majority of divorces are a result of irreconcilable differences, not adultery, which implies that Christians are again practicing selective morality. How many Christians are working on a second, third or fourth marriage

Edited by helldriver

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheemale... What do you think would happen if there was no sickness, natural disasters, or other events where people are killed?? Probably by now people would have to stand on each others shoulders because the world would be so over populated. Just because someone dies doesn't mean gods not at work.. Think about it... How many people died on 9/11?? How many people were rescued/escaped??

Helldriver.. Just because you cannot comprehend(sp) something does not mean its not possible nor does it exist.

Its funny that you all base SO MUCH on science but what proof do you have of things other than what scientist say.. Have you ever been to Mars??? I havn't either. But I bet you would argue untill your blue in the face on what goes on there because its in a book.. How is that different? Because the person who wrote it went to school and has fancy gadgets??? Iam not trying to prove EVERYTHING in the bible is 100% accurate. I just think the reasons you discredit the bible are hipocritical(sp).

Many times you hear of people that have illnesses most people havn't even heard of. The doctors give them a short time to live and somehow(doctors can't explain) they get well again.. Wonder how that is since science is so "perfect" and any thing can be explained by a doctor or scientist. Maybe you guys think the people are just "lucky".. Oh but wait, you havn't "seen" luck so you wouldn't belive that anymore than you would a miracle... You guys belive in love?? I havn't seen it so I guess that doesn't exsist either :confused: Iam not strickly saying that IAM RIGHT and YOUR WRONG. Just think its kinda funny how your source of information and facts is better than everyone else..

Some friends and I were talking just the other day about evolution. I was told(curious if anyone else has heard this) that scientist admitted that the human eye is so complex than that it could not have evolved.. Like to find more info on this and read the whole story..

Arn't you the guy that put 450 plastics on a Banshee :blink: ???

RIPPEN

great job bolten some yellow on, took real skill. atleast i can feel ok about trying something new. i really like how the yfzs look thats why i put it on. and i also just finished up on another yfz, i think it turned out ok. oh that yz450f didnt just bolt in this chassis.

HPIM1521.jpg

HPIM1522.jpg

HPIM1523.jpg

HPIM1525.jpg

HPIM1590.jpg

HPIM1589.jpg

and i know the front tires are off, it dont need them cause they never touch the ground anyway.

heres my other banshee, wheres yours.

HPIM1530.jpg

this has to be one of the dumbest things i have ever heard. :clap:

What part?

What part?

It makes me laugh a little when people ask how noah sedated the animals on the ark. How bout how did he get them two by two to the boat in the first place? Don't you think if God caused the animals to show up he could most likely keep them calm?

clearly all you do is take parts of the bible and use them,, and the other parts you choose to ignore..

is amazes me that in the 21st century, some idoits stiil think the STORIES in the bible are true,, stries like Noah, or adam and eve, that simply can not be real ,,,

well when you die and see there is no god,, all you bowing to a dead man hung with nails, all you prayers, were just in vein

i live in the real world wher i can only belive in things i have proof of,,, the bible can not be proven BUT only disproven

What part of the Bible are you talking about, what part has been ignored? What has been "used" and not backed up? Granted, ultimately when it is all said and done, it boils down to Faith.

You asked recently and in the past what makes Christianity right and or different from all the other religions. Jesus Christ is alive. There are nothing inconsistant in the Bible. The Bible is about one thing, Jesus Christ and the redemption of man kind.

Also, Santan is very clever and the Bible states he is in control of this world. It is interesting to me how everyone likes to blame the horrible things that happen in this world on God. Man made our choices and now we live with the consequences.

When Santan get a person to the point of not believing in him or God, he has won. In fact it may be his most impressive victory.

RJV

:headbang: nice bikes yfz!!!!!!

if god was all powerfull, why would he need noah and his silly ark?

dont you think he could have just snaped his magical fingers and created the animals all over again? :rotflmao:

A perfect example of you showing you have absolutely no understanding of what was going on during the time of the Noah and that you only know a little bit of the story.

RJV

What part of the Bible are you talking about, what part has been ignored? What has been "used" and not backed up? Granted, ultimately when it is all said and done, it boils down to Faith.

You asked recently and in the past what makes Christianity right and or different from all the other religions. Jesus Christ is alive. There are nothing inconsistant in the Bible. The Bible is about one thing, Jesus Christ and the redemption of man kind.

Also, Santan is very clever and the Bible states he is in control of this world. It is interesting to me how everyone likes to blame the horrible things that happen in this world on God. Man made our choices and now we live with the consequences.

When Santan get a person to the point of not believing in him or God, he has won. In fact it may be his most impressive victory.

RJV

A perfect example of you showing you have absolutely no understanding of what was going on during the time of the Noah and that you only know a little bit of the story.

RJV

your right i have no understanding, because it makes no sence so there is no way for it to be understood. and your right it is just a story. and were you there to verify that this indeed did happen, no so to you it is also just a bullshit story so just admit it.

what parts you ask? im gald you asked that

how bout this to start?

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

im really like this one, God advocates necrophilla!!

A man must marry and have relations with his dead brother

Edited by helldriver

You asked recently and in the past what makes Christianity right and or different from all the other religions. Jesus Christ is alive. The Bible is about one thing, Jesus Christ and the redemption of man kind

RJV

RJV

ok, so now i see what makes it different :rolleyes: but please tell , WHAT makes your religion right, and the jews, musulims, buddahs, and the thousands of other religions wrong? so do tell????

and please do tell about noah, make me understand,, tell me the rest of the story , as I only know of what the bible says about noah,,, and give an actual answer, not some round about bullshit

be be careful, i know the bible very well,, probably better than 90 percent of its "supoosed" followers , so go on do tell

Edited by helldriver

how bout this to start?

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

Kill Homosexuals

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

how bout this to start?

(that would be christ who represents the lord)

Kill Witches

they will denounce god judment day, as you will, fuckem there outta here

Kill Homosexuals

im not sure if you know it but all the cock youve been sucking is a sin, god created adam and eve, not helldiver and steve

Kill Fortunetellers

absolutly there like you, full of shit

dont woory about comming on harsh, RJ i can handle it

you seam the most knowledageable out of all these bible pushers,,

and since you give me some respect, i shall do the same,,

BUT dont think youre gonna convert me,, {it aint gonna happen} BUT i am interested in your answers,,

so preach on

Edited by helldriver

Turddriver I think your so closed minded you just miss the point, there are many analogies in the bible, that are there to teach you a lesson, you dwell on nonsense and blow it out of proportion, what if I told my kid, that if he played in the street a car would run him over and behead him and some twisted bastard (such as yourself) would run up and fuck his headless torso, the moral of the story IS not to play in the street, I have many problems with religion I was raised catholic, and was told the father the son and holy ghost were one, yet Jesus says no man has seen the father, so how could he be god then?, with a man standing there talking to Jesus And also Christ said if you've seen me you've seen the father, the bible says not to pray to anyone but god, yet if I didn't do my homework I had to say 6 hail Mary's, (man and helldiver twist's shit into something its not) I never believed we would all be a puff of smoke living in the clouds, the lords prayer says