Just ordered some ELKAS

Slayer1018

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you are such a fucking idiot... I called ELKA and they said when I am ready to change A-Arms, it won't be a big deal... Case closed... They know a hell of a lot more than you... so quit talking out of your ass...

Dude, you are such a fucking idiot...  I called ELKA and they said when I am ready to change A-Arms, it won't be a big deal...  Case closed... 

516504[/snapback]

youre right. its not a big deal. thats not the point. you can revalve your shocks all day long. put in new valves twice a day if you want. is it pracitcal? no. is it cheap? fuck no. ive got 200 dollars in racetech parts for my rear end and i havent bought the oil yet and i get a sweet discount.

just think ahead, and like a salesman. the dudes at the counter taking your calls probably pull commission. that means hes doing himself a favor by having you bring them in. but what would i know about how places like that work. :blink:

Oh it will WORK... Its one of the options you have...  I can't afford A-Arms right now.  One step at a time :)

515205[/snapback]

no he just sucks, but he does seem to know everything. and i just put on my second long travel setup and the size and brand of a-arms do matter. looks like your the fucking jackass. the box my elkas came in even say what what size of arms they are set for.

I think the kid might be right, he talked to Eric at elka.............. And actually the guy does know his shit, unfortunately I think they do add a loop in the coil to the primary spring over revalveing them. Elka as sweet a shock as it is, is built generic, so are all shocks

I think the kid might be right, he talked to Eric at elka.............. And actually the guy does know his shit, unfortunately I think they do add a loop in the coil to the primary spring over revalveing them. Elka as sweet a shock as it is, is built generic, so are all shocks

Alright... Fixed the sig...

515472[/snapback]

Thanks Dick!

Your 150 something post havin ass ought to calm down, the boys around here will serve up a dose of reality newby style real quick. Enjoy your Elkas :yank:

About the respring thing for different arms. Sredish did it for his. $20/spring back in '04. You just have to decide is it worth the $40 down the road?

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...topic=32669&hl=

517166[/snapback]

He had his shocks re-valved a couple weeks after that... It was good... just wasn't good enough....

Mike