Going Moose hunting

Guest dnhyoung1987

Guest dnhyoung1987

I know that I am probably going to get flamed by the P.E.T.A. members for this, But I just finalized my plans for a 10 day Moose hunting trip in Canada. WOO HOO, I am so stoked, I can't hardly wait and just had to tell someone, or a lot or someones. Anyone else ever been up to B.C. For anykind of hunting trip. I've already got the passport in the works, and all of my firearms transportation papers filled out.

Edited by dnhyoung1987

That's bad ass :clap: . Have you ever seen a moose close up? God damn things are huge. Be glad your using a guide service. I've lived in Alaska the last 3 years, but I don't want to go moose hunting simply because I'm too lazy to make 15 trips back to the truck hauling meat. Hope you have a good time. Ohh yeah, PETA can kiss my ass, them and all their liberal hippy bullshit. :cheers:

youll have a blast. my dad goes every year, we live in maine so we have moose all over, and bear. ive never gone because, to be honest, moose scare the shit outta me. ive seen toooo many up close and personal. they are huuuuuuge and agressive. way bigger than people think. im itty bitty, so id rather keep my distance :P

youre not gonna find many PETA types here, no worries.

some go up to 1200-1300 lbs or more around here(NS. Canada) and are probably bigger in BC. be sure to take some real firepower and not just grandpa's 30-30. a pop gun will get you in more trouble than it can get you out of.(you will probably be hunting in grizzly bear country). best of luck and have fun! oh yea, BC is overpopulated with hippies and there is absolutely no bag limit on them what so ever. they can usually be found out poop'in in the woods and grow'in thier stinkweed when thier not huggin trees. might as well blast a few while your there.

damn your lucky ive always wanted to go moose hunting and bear hunting. I love hunting so much, just being out in nature alone is awesome. Good luck buddy get a nice one  :evil:  :cheers:

510013[/snapback]

:headbang: i went bear hunting before...but it scared me. i got to shoot a bear, i didnt kill it though which was really sad, but to this day i cannot get that sound outta my head: the bear death moan. it has to be the MOST disturbing sound i've ever heard...

i like to just shoot guns now. yea, i agree with quadwanter...just being in nature is hella fun!

big game hunting is fun but its all about duck and goose hunting sitting in the boat see um comin call have 'em locked up come in "take 'em" and watch them fall nothin can compare to that....

...except for the shees powerband!