I guess its my turn

DIVORCE INSURANCE,man that would be the shit.a must have for every married man.coverages include, dog napping, for when the cunt takes mans best friend,also covered under that umbrella are cars, boats and quads-motorcycles.

510821[/snapback]

all is fair in love and war.... but the hardest things that nothing could cover... that insurance couldnt put a price on..... is kids.

a divorce is a hole different story when you both have kids.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to hear man.....dont know exactly where lawyers are taking you with this but with your credit rating being great and worries about her sinking you as well

Sell the house, take the equity and split it 50/50, and take your equity and your good credit and go looking for another house, or see if you can get another mortgage to rebuy your house.

She'd be totally out of the picture on that aspect of being able to sink you....and the rest of the stuff is just minor bullshit for the most part. Your business is yours, she has no part in it, she isnt a housewife of sorts since she's working just as much as you so she cant use that as a reason for getting part of your assets.

Your basically 2 50/50 individuals. Did you buy all your stuff out of a joint account? If anything, you should deserve more considering you contributed more. If she makes a good enough living to be able to live somewhere on her own....then thats what she can go and do.

good luck to you man....

• 2 weeks later...

They're both into some weird shit that makes Scientology read like a nursery rhyme.

Yeah, it's calld lezbianology.

Marrage is a contract. Anyone thinking about getting hitched should get one.

Deciding who gets what is easy as pie BEFORE the marrage.

A prenuptual is a real good devotion meter.

If a chick balks at a prenup, expect a future devorce.

Sorry to hear you are currently getting screwed, Cotton. :(

Sell the house, take the equity and split it 50/50, and take your equity and your good credit and go looking for another house, or see if you can get another mortgage to rebuy your house.

If only lawers saw it so rosy.

Lemme predict your future..........

You and your ol' lady are gonna provide all kinds of financials to TWO seperate lawfirms. They are going to help you both get real upset and irrational. You guys will get talked into screwing each other out of your assets, tying everything up in court. Eventually, the two of you will see the light (brewing legal bill) and come to an agreement. But alas! The damage will have been done, and you will both be completely bilked by the attorneys.

NEVER TRUST A LAWER. The proper time for lawers was before you got hitched.

You have NO friends in this fight, Cotton. Get with your wife and come to terms, or the lawers will help themselves.

Hope you make it through it ok man. I was upset when my g/f just up and left me one day for my best friend. But at least she didn't get to take any of my shit, other than the stuff I gave her back, which was all the little gifts gave to me.

Felt good to get rid of that shit and helped me to move on faster as well.

Sounds like you are doing the right things, jsut watch out for those sneaky bastard lawyers.

Shit is going kind of good. I did find a shrewd attorney, but I hear you on getting us worked up. Her attorney is a known cocksucker around here, and I god damn near went nuts in his office after reading what my temporary orders were going to be.

I have some things up my sleeve, but I aint saying shit to no one until its all done. I just hope I get the few things I want. I'm not out to fight for spite and drag this shit out for ever. I got stuff to do. :)

All I can say is I've had NOTHING but support from so god damned many people that its amazing. In all honesty Im up to around 15 different places to stay, hang out, eat, etc if I need to. I had no idea that many people even knew my name :rotflmao:

I've got friends of friends offering to help me out, and the whole situation is really bringing a few things to my attention. I plan on changing the way I do stuff in my life. I'm starting to realize that what I have can be gone in an instant with little to no warning. Between this little hiccup I've experienced, and the few deaths and cancer battles in my family/friends families I've just come to the conclusion I have to change, because the time we have left is an unknown. :shrugani: I got to start doing more shit for myself and having less "I should have's"

Stan, sorry to hear about this messy situation. If worst came to worst, you could always travel from BHQ members house to BHQ members house. You could live rent free for a long time. Anyway keep your chin up and hang in there. You need moral suport, you know where to come. :cheers:

i agree pussie has magical powers, it can make you deathly ill,  but it also can cure what ails you

516099[/snapback]

haha, its kinda like radiation. freak2.gif

Edited by gimmeabeer

haha, its kinda like radiation.

516128[/snapback]

Couldn't agree with you more, on that one. That stuff will make your hair fall out.

Stan, I dont know ya, but those pipe hangers you sent me are kick ass.

Edited by Hilarious