I guess its my turn

Loco, thanks for the pic. :notworthy:  Those are some nice titties. Does Cole know you have that? :lol:

510268[/snapback]

those belong to one caniving bitch I know. :)

good luck with your battles Stan!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its time to flip the script-never let her see you upset or mad,show no emotion and always smile in her presence and around people who report to her-if she is looking to hurt you-dont let her see it in no form-if you can diappear for a week or two after you get what you can-its time for you to play the HEAD GAMES-dont let the dog issue cause you to show a weakness in your WAR.She might have pulled the sneak attack,but the War has just begun,I know she didnt think of everything,its time to go low,you should be able to walk under a worm with head room. Think slow and low and when its done you wil say hell yea-thank you bitch and try to get the court dates on TUESDAY :cheers: I hope MY wife doesnt see this <_<

I think its time to flip the script-never let her see you upset or mad,show no emotion and always smile in her presence and around people who report to her-if she is looking to hurt you-dont let her see it in no form-if you can diappear for a week or two after you get what you can-its time for you to play the HEAD GAMES-dont let the dog issue cause you to show a weakness in your WAR.She might have pulled the sneak attack,but the War has just begun,I know she didnt think of everything,its time to go low,you should be able to walk under a worm with head room. Think slow and low and when its done you wil say hell yea-thank you bitch and try to get the court dates on TUESDAY :cheers: I hope MY wife doesnt see this <_<

510378[/snapback]

:clap: good advice\great post. Its what I was thinking :clap:

Stan, I won't sugar coat it, the next few months of your life are going to be the worst. Divorce is 10 times worse than anyone can imagine. It will take longer to resolve than you expect and you will go through all of the emotions in ways that you didn't think were possible. BUT, once it is over you will be a stronger man with a better life. It is hard to believe right now, but you will. My ex did the same 'out-of-the-blue' bull shit after 9 good years. I was floored, but after I had time to reflect, I realized that there were signs that I either missed or choose to ignore. Either way, it wouldn't have made a difference. She wasn't happy with me and there was nothing that I could do to change her mind. Sounds like you are in the same boat as the rest of us, she just forgot about what is important and lost perspective of her life. You will realize, like the rest of us, that this is your oportunity to improve yourself and your life. You didn't ask for this oportunity, it was given to you, and I know you will make the best of it. Don't let this sour you to women. From the number of replies to this post, it is easy to tell that there are a lot of bad women out there, but not all women are. I highly suggest finding a counselor to talk to. Your friends and family will be there to support you, but most of the time f&f can be too nice and supportive to really help you through this. A counselor has no vested interest in you, they weren't your friend before, nor will they be your friend after the sessions. They don't care if they piss you off by asking tough questions. They will make you think about stuff that you don't want to think about and address issues that you would prefer to ignore. F&Fs will skirt around these issues and point blame at the bitch. Neither of these are helpful in truly getting over this. Don't get me wrong, f&f are very important right now, but a counselor can help so much more.

Stan, I won't sugar coat it, the next few months of your life are going to be the worst.  Divorce is 10 times worse than anyone can imagine.  It will take longer to resolve than you expect and you will go through all of the emotions in ways that you didn't think were possible.  BUT, once it is over you will be a stronger man with a better life.  It is hard to believe right now, but you will.  My ex did the same 'out-of-the-blue' bull shit after 9 good years.  I was floored, but after I had time to reflect, I realized that there were signs that I either missed or choose to ignore.  Either way, it wouldn't have made a difference.  She wasn't happy with me and there was nothing that I could do to change her mind.  Sounds like you are in the same boat as the rest of us, she just forgot about what is important and lost perspective of her life.  You will realize, like the rest of us, that this is your oportunity to improve yourself and your life.  You didn't ask for this oportunity, it was given to you, and I know you will make the best of it.  Don't let this sour you to women.  From the number of replies to this post, it is easy to tell that there are a lot of bad women out there, but not all women are.  I highly suggest finding a counselor to talk to.  Your friends and family will be there to support you, but most of the time f&f can be too nice and supportive to really help you through this.  A counselor has no vested interest in you, they weren't your friend before, nor will they be your friend after the sessions.  They don't care if they piss you off by asking tough questions.  They will make you think about stuff that you don't want to think about and address issues that you would prefer to ignore.  F&Fs will skirt around these issues and point blame at the bitch.  Neither of these are helpful in truly getting over this.  Don't get me wrong, f&f are very important right now, but a counselor can help so much more.

510436[/snapback]

Excellent points there Matt. I guess being blind sighted by a divorce is all too common these days, and it really isn't fair. But like you say, its was happened, is happening and will continue to happen until its resolved and we go our seperate ways. Its tough as shit working after not sleeping. I have to force myself to eat so I don't lose the weight I've killed my self to gain over the last 2 years. Catabolism is my worst nightmare :lol: Can't lose the guns.

On the councelor issue, I've been before because of her when we had a trial seperation about 5 years ago. I went for about 6 months and it changed a brothas perspectives on shit. I'm a HUGE believer in the counceling. If I have any cash left over in the coming months there is a great chance I"ll be back on the couch spilling my guts.

Bigwill, I think alot of us think alike. I've got nearly that same advice from more than one person to stifle my emotions about EVERYTHING. Thinking about it today, emotions have no place on a battle field. This is what this is...and thinking ith my heart is what got me into this shit in the first place. Its time to let my dick take a break, and think with the upper head.

Never thought I'd have a topic with this many views and 5 pages of replies this quick.

Thanks again to everyone thats replied. :clap:

Mines Final!

Everyone is right, your emotions will run the gauntlet, from one end of the spectrum to the other. You will not sleep for a couple weeks, and you'll prolly never feel hungry. It's a tough battle, one that no one can imagine unless they are put in that situation.

Its been 3 months for me though, and I have lost 90% of my emotional ties to her. Once you're married to someone its hard to just turn off all emotions overnight. It gets better though, trust me, I think about the whole situation less and less everyday.

Though it may not seem like it for a few more weeks, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Just curious did she perform her wifely duties the night before fully knowing what she was about to do?

510483[/snapback]

Hehhe....just because I dont know who is reading this, I'll politely say "no" and leave it at that.

I will say what hasn't been happening is the basis of my divorce decree. I've found a few more things out about divorce law by talkign to people and doing my searching.

But, we did go out to dinner about 3 times that week, talked, instant message each other at work, etc. Normal shit that we always do. Like nothing was wrong.

:shrugani:

Ever been hit by a car? It was kinda like that.

Congratulations reded! Hope everything went as good as it can in a situation like this. I think its kind of like a marathon where if you even finish the fucker you've won. Even if you place dead last, at least you are through with it.

Deuce, I need to find a girl that will jerk me off everymorning before I head out to work with a protein drink, and a lunch she packed me the night before.

I feel sorry for my dog as well. Once again I cant say too much here. I'll elaborate if things work out and it doesnt matter if stuff becomes public. I'm more than happy to share if it can help someone else out. I'm learning ALOT, and I'm learning if from others that have been through it.

THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!! the best thing you could do is thoroughly think through any ideas, plans, actions that you may have lined up. do not give her or anyone else ammo to use against you at a later time. if you keep yourself on the straight and narrow until it's all over, then no matter what the outcome is, you can still have some pride and self respect, and respect of others since you didn't do anything wrong.

even if she's not a royal bitch, her lawyer will take care of that job for her, and try to make you look like a worthless asshole every chance he/she gets. don't give them circumstances to take advantage of and turn things on you.

if there happens to be an affair going on, DO NOT go nuts and kick the shit out of the guy, at least not until after the divorce is settled. :P all that would do is label you as being the abusive type etc., and they will use it against you even if there is not a history of it with your wife.

you need to be forward thinking now bud. don't dwell on what's happened in the past and try to envision where you want to be when this is all over and set that as your goal. it's going to be rough getting there, without a doubt, but odds are you will be much happier in the end.

B)

Ever been hit by a car? It was kinda like that.

510741[/snapback]

Actually yes 3 weeks ago the bastard was lucky I didn't kill him once I got out of my truck and then lucky I didn't kill him again when he said he had no insurance. I looked up his record online 29 violations and atleast 3 driving without insurance tickets and they let him get in his pile of poo cherokee and dive away. $1000 deductible shot in about .00000000000000034572398 seconds, luckilly for me it was fixed within a week and I have State Farm insurance. Too bad you couldn't get divorce insurance. Sorry for the rant but you struck a nerve on the accident.

Too bad you couldn't get divorce insurance.

510788[/snapback]

Anyone see a brilliant idea here? Just like term life insurance, and not available in OK because 50% of us get divorced anyways.

DIVORCE INSURANCE,man that would be the shit.a must have for every married man.coverages include, dog napping, for when the cunt takes mans best friend,also covered under that umbrella are cars, boats and quads-motorcycles.