FMF or Pro Circuit

I'm looking for some pipes for an "05 banshee. I ride mainly tight trails with the ocasional wide open blast down a logging road. Right now the bike is bone stock, and I'm not planning any mods to the motor. I am gonna jet the bike and go with some K&N filters. The choices are are between K&N or Pro circuit only, I'm looking for sugestions between these 2 pipes. I know there is tons of posts on here about pipes, But I am only concerned with these 2, Thanks guys.

Edited by xpsii800ho

I would go with K&N pipes also they are the SHIZNIT!! Hardest ones to jet though they are the loudest pipes by far! :headbang: sorry ice just joshing ya :dance:

Edited by batoutofshell

The best trail pipes are either fmf gnarlys or pt low end pipes. I have a set of gnarlys on my bike right now and it will stand up in forth gear fairly easy with a 15t front sproket. Id go for the fmf's thou because I know for a fact that they stand behide their product (had a problem with a set and got brand new ones).

I run fatties on my shee and love them. I ride trails, farmland and sand. I feel like these are good all around pipes. It's hard to pick pipes. Everyone will give you a different response on pipes. You may have to just buy them and try them. Does anybody in your aera own a banshee with fmf's and pc's? You might want to ride there's and go from there.