cub setup on ebay

i keep looking at this cub set up on ebay, i dont know how to set up a link or i would. it comes with cub cylinder with 68 mm bore a 4 mil crank and pistons for 1350 buy it now. the sellers name is in2glamis. im sure everybody know the kit im talking of. my questions are is this a good price? is this a good seller to do buisness with? what else will i need to go with this? i have t5s for pipes the rest of the motor is stock to my knowledge. thanks

the seller is inland atv and probably one of the worst sellers on ebay ,too bad too becasue they are also the cheapest and sell 100,000+$ i n wiseco pistons alone each year i was told . that is a smokin deal btw ,your t5 wont work so hot o nthat engine but will stil lrip and work i n the time being :cheers:

the seller is inland atv and probably  one of the worst sellers on ebay ,too bad too becasue they are also the cheapest and sell 100,000+$ i n wiseco pistons alone each year i was told . that is a smokin deal btw ,your t5 wont work so hot o nthat engine but will stil lrip and work i n the time being  :cheers:

506183[/snapback]

i would'nt say they are one of the worst sellers on ebay.they do give smokin deals and the only thing i have to complain about is they are a lot of times slow shipping parts out.

Thats a great price the T5s will work but ur gonna need a heavier clutch, better reeds, bigger carbs and larger intakes along with the pods for the carbs,and a good weld on that crank would be the prefferred thing to do

inland sells shit cheap which is nice in all. but their shipping is the worse ive ever dealt with. the women that works there lies so much.

ordered a carrier bearing,plate, adn brake lines. ok was told it was going out tommorrow, figure a week to get here.

week goes by, nothing call them up. oh we had some problems with boss racing which i found out was true and what not. we have 5 carriers right now. your will be going out today. ok, week goes by. jack shit.

i call them up adn open a can. talk to someone else got it figured out, and got a tracking number.

shows up a week later, but missing my brake line. so call them up again. she was like hmm i need to talk to my shipping people. no I NEED TO TALK TO THEM.

finally got all my stuff but my god.

if you order anything from them, demand a tracking number dont get off the phone till you get one. if possible talk to GUY the owner.

There are plenty of good people on this site to buy stuff from so you guys dont have to get the run around and get the complete package/kit that you will need !

They call it Fleabay for a reason! Sometimes it is worth it to be able to get ahold of someone on here via pm too if you have a question. :cheers:

inland has made me wait 34 days for banshee full set of plastic one time and ive had other issues with them as well but they always saved me a ton of money over anyone else and its nice to cut out the middle man sometimes ,if yo u plan to buy stuff thats a bolt on... to me theres really no point in paying a builder more money . when theres custom work ..now thats where the builders come in IMO . :bolt: that deal is gonna be hard for anybody to beat

Edited by rocketboy

that's a smokin deal, but if you took that to a builder, they'd want 200-300 to port it most likely. So, I think you'd be money ahead to buy a cub from your builder and buy the rest of the shizz off some reputable ebay stores. VIP Racing has new H129 cranks for about $400. Alot of builders probably can't even buy them for that. Then if you know what kind of pistons you need, you can get the topend kit and gaskets from the same place and save on shipping. Give your builder a box of goodies and you're off.