I got the best new's ever.

Hey everyone last night i talked to my older brother and he is fireing his sternman. I will star workin all year round in 1 month. So i will be sending my engine out this summer for sure. I have bean lookin at the 12 port stroker by passion. Should i go with something differant or what. ??? Thank's

HOLY CRAP. CALL EVERY BUILDER YOU CAN FIND AND ASK THEM FOR THEIR BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK TO SUIT YOU STYLE ALREADY.

I consider myself to be very patient, but come on already. Jim's work is top notch(I have his 12 port), Dan from Patriot is great(my last motor), Jeff from Fast couldn't be any more hepful(clutch), Dan from A&S, Buddy from southern, Dennis Packard, the list can go on and on.

Order a damn motor, or dream to yourself.

HOLY CRAP.  CALL EVERY BUILDER YOU CAN FIND AND ASK THEM FOR THEIR BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK TO SUIT YOU STYLE ALREADY. 

I consider myself to be very patient, but come on already.  Jim's work is top notch(I have his 12 port), Dan from Patriot is great(my last motor), Jeff from Fast couldn't be any more hepful(clutch), Dan from A&S, Buddy from southern, Dennis Packard, the list can go on and on. 

Order a damn motor, or dream to yourself.

506246[/snapback]

dont be such a bitch dude- :shootself:

he's just asking for advice

after all, thats what this forum is for-right?

Motors really are a matter of trust combined with an educated guess. You need to put faith in a builder to build what you ask for. You also need to know what the builder needs to know, what to ask for, what you can afford and be able to answer what ever questions you might have. I think you should have every bit of advice you will need to make a compitent choice. Good luck.

We have given this guy every bit of advice he could squeeze out of this forum.

Passion 12 port

Alba 400 stroker

Passion Racing Engines

Trinity 420

482 cheetah powervalve

ERS powervalve fully ported motor

vitos 409

is it hard to installa 4mm stroker

506270[/snapback]

That is a lot of darn near the same post just reworded everytime. banshee350twin, pick a bulder, then call them. I'm glad you are going to be able to aford to buy a built motor soon, Yeah! :shrugani:

Sorry twin, but I agree with Broke... Seen several of VERY similar posts about the same thing. Just makes it hard for people who REALLY need the advice now, get what they are after. When you are close to having the money needed, then I would say ask your questions... :shrugani:

RIPPEN