ITP Sandstars?

Yaxy

Cadillac thinks eveything he doesn't use sucks...or so i've read

I make at least five trips to the dunes every summer, Sand Stars work as good as any i've seen out there.

Unless you do nothing but drag, spending top dollar for Skat Traks is a waste. And like Bansh88 said, I've also seen a few pair lose their paddles. Now I know that Skat Trak will stand behind their work and they will fix them for free, but thats still a hassle IMO.

• 4 weeks later...

Cadillac thinks eveything he doesn't use sucks...or so i've read

I make at least five trips to the dunes every summer, Sand Stars work as good as any i've seen out there.

Unless you do nothing but drag, spending top dollar for Skat Traks is a waste. And like Bansh88 said, I've also seen a few pair lose their paddles. Now I know that Skat Trak will stand behind their work and they will fix them for free, but thats still a hassle IMO.

ive been thinking about getting sand stars but a buddy of mine said they dig in really badly i love to drag race but dont do it all the time and dont want to spend a bunch. thanks for additional input. stroker

I would have to agree with the above. Great all around tire! They got my stock piped shee to the top of Choke Cherry just fine. Hell even beat a few bikes I lined up to drag with up choke and Thunder.

They are my Favorite all purpose tire :thumb:

From what I've seen and heard, the sand stars are a very good tire. I don't run them, simply because of the fact that I prefer to run the straight paddles over the V's. I think if I was going to go with a set of V paddles though, those are probably the ones I would go with.

I run front and back sandstars. and IMO ..they are the same as riding on pavement.

they are the best sand tire out there.

In fact I ran stock fronts for years....untill I hooked up some sand star fronts....

Now I wont run anything else in the sand...especially stock fronts....with stock fronts you have to let off the gas to turn....which majorly suxors when your climbin a crazy hill with turns in it.

with star fronts its full throttle all the way.