t5 vs t6

ok heres the thing i want a good pipe. i hear the t6 doesnt repond well with porting and motor mods but i have heard that the t6's will work with porting just as long as its not a dragport i was thinking about a dune port b/c it helps everywhere also will the t6's do good with my future setup or should i go ahead and get the t5's i hear that the t6's accerlerate better have better lowend and have a better top end than the t5's even with porting and slite motor mods some people have told me "dont get t6's if ur going to get a stroker or dragport if ur not going to get a stroker or rag port get the t6's thier an allaround better pipe" are they true??? plz help guys

"FUTURE SETUP"

t5's or t6's

K&N filter kit

ADV. timing plate

v force reeds

some bigger carbs

porting

The T-6 was built for stock shee's. why toomey tried to improve on an allready perfect pipe is beyond me. specially cuz they came out with a pipe that performs considerably lower than its predicesor. is that spelled right? anyway. you may change your mind down the line...so why go with the 6's? specially when you get better performance with the 5's? not even a question for me.

Also, if your doing a dune port....look into CPI's. they have inframe's as well as out and they are pretty much the same price. I hear real good things about the CPI's.

Ive heard that FMF's are good for trail.

T5's just all around awesome. not to good on the bottom...but damn...expect to do 90 without blinking.

cpi for drag and dune.

maybe someone else will chime in too.