99 Banshee with title being parted out.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM SORRY I FOUND ME OTHER STEM CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH IT WOULD BE JUST FOR THE LS AXEL AND GRAB BAR SHIPPED TO 20187 .SORRY TO BE A PAIN IN THE ASS I APPRECIATE THIS AND IF YOU COULD ALSO GIVE ME YOUR PAY PAL NAME AGAIN SO I CAN SEND YOU THE MONEY THANKYOU

CRASH

PM IF YOU WOULD LIKE

Edited by CRASHTH

IM SORRY I FOUND ME OTHER STEM CAN YOU TELL ME HOW MUCH IT WOULD BE JUST FOR THE LS AXEL AND GRAB BAR SHIPPED TO 20187 .SORRY TO BE A PAIN IN THE ASS I APPRECIATE THIS AND IF YOU COULD ALSO GIVE ME YOUR PAY PAL NAME AGAIN SO I CAN SEND YOU THE MONEY THANKYOU

CRASH

PM IF YOU WOULD LIKE

501003[/snapback]

$245

Broke-I have sent you some PM's- but no response - have you received?

I want the front end.  Can you let me know if we have a deal?  I have a big ride coming up next week and I want my bike to be ready.

501247[/snapback]

Sorry about that. I have received so many PMs on this thing, I have just got lost in them, I have had to empty my box every day. I have tried to respond to every post in this ad, they are just easier to keep track of what I have and have not answered.

Your PM has been answered.

welcome to my world. still got the frame and title? if so how much shipped to philly?

501261[/snapback]

NYUK,

I have had a few members PM me on the frame this evening, I'd like to give them at least a day or two to respond before I offer it up again. You would probably know better how to ship this thing than me, but I hear Greyhound is the way to do and their price is reasonable.

greyhound is the ticket for frames. from you to me would be about 45 bucks. how much you askin for it?the bad part of selling on hq is people say they want the parts, then never send the money.i got a shelf full of parts i was selling to members, guess what, money never came, i put them all on e bay today.

CRASH

PM IF YOU WOULD LIKE

501003[/snapback]

I guess not, which is OK, I just give people the chance to respond before I offer the parts to others.

Anyone that wants the frame make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.