Pringel Valve? What do you guys think of them?

i was told to go to one when i switched to alky and it made quite a bit of difference before i could tell it was running out of fuel, you also need to take the three screws out and the plastic piece and ball out of the gas cap and drill the hole as big as it will go to help the fuel flow its like pouring gas out of a gas can without a vent hole.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys can talk about insurance all you want, but this guys builder is trying to get more money out of him. PM Jeff from F.A.S.T. and ask him his take on this. As stated by Trex, it will not hurt anything, but you are not going to outflow the 1/4 in gas line w/any stock jug setup unless on alky!

I agree w/ the sane people of this thread. Waste o' money on stock jugs/gas!

Here's a mod that will flow at least as good as the pingel and its almost free:

Get urself 3 feet of tygon tubing - 1/4"

Slip one end onto your fuel cap vent nipple

Slip the other end into your helmet

Place tube into mouth

When you really get on the gas, BLOW HARD!

I agree w/ the sane people of this thread.  Waste o' money on stock jugs/gas! 

Place tube into mouth

493737[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I agree w/ the sane people of this thread.  Waste o' money on stock jugs/gas! 

Place tube into mouth

493737[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::jesterlaugh::clap:

Bear in mind that it's entirely possible to still WANT one even if the numbers don't exactly call for one...and as long as it's not gonna cause any damage...ya know?

I'm a hunter (my own claim, not unanimous...lol) and talking with a buddy one day, he asks me, "so, you ever figger out what a pound of meat costs you by the time you get it home?" After adding up the costs of a rifle, scouting trips, vehicle wear and tear..it became pretty obvious that I wasn't doin it to save money...so what gives?

Ever catch yourself stopping to look at the picture of that gorgeous little crankshaft at the bottom of any response Shee K makes in here? "Built With Passion" kinda says it all, but what is it really saying about those of us that can't help but stop and look?

There's an elusive little quality about some things that no less than mesmerize a good number of us who love all things mechanical. It's what sells billet side covers and all kinds of other equally shiney, unnecessary and usually expensive aftermarket pieces.

I just bought a pingel valve and I'm pretty sure I didn't need one (hey...top left corner...cork...for...brains lmaoooo) Man, if we could bottle whatever it is that causes this illness...well, I could prolly afford a set of them cubs, huh?

Just my $.02... :dance:

~corks

The Pingel will neither help ya or hurt ya (unless of course you swith to alky) but if you like the looks of it, can afford it and it gives ya peace of mind, get it.

In the end if it weren't for beer, bikes and bitches, we'd all be rich, but what would we have to show for it?

Edited by reded