kawasaki KFX400

tithead

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hey Bigboybanshee, txbluebanshee started running his mouth at me first.

Perhaps you are the one that doesn't read very well huh?

494756[/snapback]

You are on crack...how is saying the 700 looks like a gold wing with 2 extra wheels running his mouth at you? You were the one talking the shit, he never said anything insulting about YOU, he was talking about the quad. Your dumb ass was the one that started talking shit about the people that ride the 400's, etc. You really are a dumb fuck.

Hey why don't you let your boyfriend fight his own battles?

:rotflmao:

494757[/snapback]

It's a public forum. If you're being a dumb fuck, eventually someone is going to tell you so. BTW, you're being a dumb fuck.

I'm not sure where you got the bright idea of bringing up how "big and bad" the V-force is when Tithead went out of his way and said "i think the KFX700 is a load of balls, slow, heavy, ugly etc... not interested in that at all!". To tell you the truth, you are the one that started running your mouth.

You still haven't anwered my question. What else is "bigger and better" on the 700 compared to the 400 besides top speed? The automatic tranny?...the motor they pulled from a utility quad?...the fuckin' driveshaft?!? What is it? If you ask me, and probably most others, it would be easier to stick a "little feller" on a V-force than a KFX400.

Come to tx... Meet me at village creek mx.. If I lose i'll pay your gas.. plus 200$... If i win.... which I will.. I'll ask nothing of you... FUCK IT.. Meet me a drag strip, trails, hillclimb, dunes you pick your poison..... I'm sick of your fucking attitude...  If you beat me.. YOU CAN KEEP MY QUAD ... don't be scared.. It's only a 450...

Do you feel like a big shot that your 550lb 700cc quad can take a kfx400?  Why don't play with somebody your own size.. Like a scrambler or a grizzly...

Mike

494326[/snapback]

Well bigboy, perhaps you didn't read this. You seem to have about the same maturity level. LOL, the name calling is real mature. Considering I have never said anything to you befoe now.

After reading this whole thread, I Must Concur with you travis :D

You are on crack... You were the one talking the shit, he never said anything insulting about YOU, he was talking about the quad. Your dumb ass was the one that started talking shit about the people that ride the 400's, etc. You really are a dumb fuck.

494766[/snapback]