Old School HQers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walt, what does your buddy say about these intrest only loans?

493193[/snapback]

They can be good but they can bite you in the ass.

My sister is a realestate agent, and so far this year she has moved about 1/2mil in realestate. On the interest only, sometimes you can only get them that way for 3 years, 5 years w/e and then it goes to a regular loan that might sink you.

They are really good if you plan on selling your house at the end of the interest only part though. Alot of investors use them.

Thanks tithead! Feels good to be back....

I just hope the next few months go fast and w.o a hitch :) so i can get back here on a schedule :cheers:

Scott; no better school than the school of hard knocks! Everything else is over rated :blink:

chozen1:

As stan said they can bite you in the ass.... I think they have their place if you plan to refi, or relocate again before the loan matures. Let me know if your interested and I will get you his contact info. After talking with him there are a LOT of jackass' in the vegas market that will try to juice ya, so you have to be carefull who you deal with out there.

Let me know when you get settled in and we will hit Dumont!

RZ:

nice to see you around too! What have you been up too? You still hanging out over at Planetsand? Let me know what I owe you for the griles..and I'll send you my new address so I can get them out west.

Thank you again!

Walt...pm your address again and I'll ship you those grills, i totally forgot about them, no charge for em man.

493267[/snapback]

Thanks tithead! Feels good to be back....

RZ:

nice to see you around too! What have you been up too? You still hanging out over at Planetsand? Let me know what I owe you for the griles..and I'll send you my new address so I can get them out west.

Thank you again!

493390[/snapback]

Ummm walt :headbang::ph34r: ....

Mike

thanks for the info Walt! PM me your buddys contact info and we will give him a call....My boss is looking to spend around 500k on a 2500'+ place in Henderson, should be sweet! We are gonna have to entertain alot of customers (BBQs, Dinners, Partys) so we need a big place. One thing is for sure, this year is going to be one busy MO-FO...I need to get a set of carbs for my bike and I will be ready to dune out...my friend is currently keeping his bike in AZ @ his parents house (he lives in an apt) but since we are looking at a 3-4 car garage I told him he could keep it at my place. I might not be able to make a dune run till after the heat dies out this year but I will be touch.

Geno

Ahhhhhhhhhh the Network 54 days. :cry: Brings a tear to my eye.

Chozen1; let me know if I can be of anymore help with your move.

RZ: I gotta give ya something towards them, I dont care about the time... Hell I've been soo busy too. Its all good. Check ur PM and I'll send you my new addy.

THANK YOU!

pjw! How the hell you been dude? Long time no talk

Jare77:

I've talked with Crash a few times over the last year or so, I will see if I can find his email addy when I get back to vegas. He was supposed to come out to Dumont last T-day but was unable to with his motor down. Last I knew he was building another badass motor.

We should try and resurrect some of our long lost members. Anyone know how to get ahold of Jethro?

Hows school BG? Almost ready to start working? :rotflmao:

/me heart brooke