Old School HQers

We should try and resurrect some of our long lost members. Anyone know how to get ahold of Jethro?

494085[/snapback]

The last time I remember Jethro at all was when he ordered a bunch of parts off of me....I think back in 04 but I think it was before that. It might have been late 03.

:cry:

I was hoping C&B would have been at the RF04 ride. :unsure: He lives close enough.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEN!! Whats shakin man, long time no talk to...I still got your number in my rolodex, Ill give ya a shout sometime. Hows the RZ motor working out for ya?

Walt: thanks for all your help, I'll give ya a call when I'm getting settled in to Sin City :cheers:

Brookes a hottie :drool:

I used to live a few miles from Jethro, but I have no way of getting ahold of him.

Led....good to see ya still around, when ya gonna come out to Vegas to do some Dumont Duning? B) I've gotcha covered on the Herbal Tip! :clap:

Walt you cuttin in on my action!?!  I ain't skeerd to rip my shirt off and start some bull mess :evil: ...

Mike

494225[/snapback]

:rotflmao: take pictures. and i wanna see blood. :evil:

Brookes a hottie  :drool:

494250[/snapback]

^_^

damn. everyones moving to vegas. the call from sin city is growing louder. i wanna roll around in the sand and marry someone i just met.

damn. everyones moving to vegas. the call from sin city is growing louder.  i wanna roll around in the sand and marry someone i just met.

494256[/snapback]

I'm game :notworthy:

Haha what's up G?!! The RZ is alive and well, I love it! How the hell have you been?? Ahh Vega$, had a damn good time last time I was there :evil:

Brooke don't tease with all that rolling around in the sand talk...or at least chase it with something like pouring booze all over your nekkid body a la "Leaving Las Vegas" :drool:

Doing great Ben, been climbing the ol corp latter and going where the $$$ is if you know what I mean, you still in NM?. Ur all welcome to come by my place in Las Wages after I get settled in, should have the keggorator & Jager Dispenser fired up in no time... Party at Geno's! :cheers: