Low life thieves

Well i live in one of those areas tha even that i own the usas most stolen car that apears 3 times on the top ten list and i dont lock the doors in it at night. Went out to get the papaer and noticed my integras trunk was slightly open took a closer look and my 3 12 audio bahn speakers and 1500 watt amp were gone along with my radio, this system was worth lots and lots of cash, was offers 600 for it the other day, and i paid even more for all the stuff brand new,god i feel so stupid this isnt what i needed, i dont have the money to even repleace the cd player in it, i work part time goin to school tryin to make somthin out of myself and some *****got took my system, its not like im somone who pulled the money out of my pocket and decided to go buy it(even somone like this dont deserve to have it stolen) i worked as a dishwasher when i was 16 all summer to buy it and made a custom subbox with all red cloth over it and chrome covers, man i cant belive this, yeah i could of loaded my 12 guage or 357 mag and stood out and waited for it to happn but theres cows across the street from me who could of expected this???? Ill stop cryin to u guys becuase im probably boring u but god dam it please lock your doors

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why im so mad i keep a loaded 357 mag under my bed and i was just out sighting my 12 guage in for spring turkey and had it right out with a box of #5 shot 3 1/2 inch mag shells sitting right by my front door, just i slept through it.... I love reading about those armed citizen stories in my nra magazines and would of love to have one to submit but they got away lucky, i no its somone i no and i have an idea on a specific prson whos been stealing systems, im gonna show up at his house .. if its there ill be bringing it home with me if not im out 800 bucks, but man i just am thinking about it all morning if i had woke up id of loaded the 12 guage and held em there for the cops, probably kicked in there tailights and ask em how they like stuff broke.... Guess i can only dream tho...

Edited by Bansheeman1121

Technically if it was on your property ,You could let a dog fuck him up real bad and get away with it everytime :confused: Might want to look into a good gaurd dog instead of a 357 or a shotgun :shrugani::shrugani: That shot gun wont hear them stealing your shit, but that dog damn sure will :evil:

Edited by ellison445

Should just drive a beater truck... less likely to get stuff stolen, and if you actually pick up girls while driving it... you know they're there for you, and not your car. :cheers:

I don't lock my doors for the simple fact that one of my lock actuators came loose from it's mount. but no one wants to steal a wal-mart stereo system out of a dirty lifted bronco with a stripped interior, and door that don't match. Security in itself right there.

Would you really be willing to pull the trigger if the guy was unarmed and decided to call your bluff and simply walk away?

486154[/snapback]

Yeah with the rage i would be in yes i would shoot him, probably not blow his head off but i would drop him without a doubt, as for guard dog, i have one that could probably have torn them to shreads its a saint bernard huge ass dog but hes to lazy to get up unless ur feeding him.But i would really love to kick the shit out of the *****gots who took it. It wasnt like they took a cd player they took lots of hard work in 1 night,