new hobby

tats4life

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet pics Brian! When did you change your name to Cam Morehead?

http://www.semra.org/winners.htm

483799[/snapback]

john has to fix that...cam rides a yfz 450 that's me the web guy got the pics wrong...and that pic of ethan ellis isn't him either....

loco..there's no jumps it's all old go cart tracks...the promotors don't have enough money yet to build jumps to take to all the traks. I borrowed that ktm 450 from a guy at work b/c my thumpstar hasn't come in yet...i'm gonna be racing thumper 150

loco..there's no jumps it's all old go cart tracks...the promotors don't have enough money yet to build jumps to take to all the traks.  I borrowed that ktm 450 from a guy at work b/c my thumpstar hasn't come in yet...i'm gonna be racing thumper 150

483840[/snapback]

ive watched that shit on tv. looks pretty cool. i bet that ktm is one bad bike. all the ktm hillclimb bikes ive ever seen run like striped ass apes...

john has to fix that...cam rides a yfz 450 that's me the web guy got the pics wrong...and that pic of ethan ellis isn't him either....

loco..there's no jumps it's all old go cart tracks...the promotors don't have enough money yet to build jumps to take to all the traks.  I borrowed that ktm 450 from a guy at work b/c my thumpstar hasn't come in yet...i'm gonna be racing thumper 150

483840[/snapback]

I am not sure what you are talking about. I am Cam Morehead and I ride a KTM 450 SMR. I won the heat and the main. Shannon Johnston got 4th but was not on the results because he left his transponder in the pits. If you are trying to tell people that #9 is not Ethan Ellis, you are mistaken. There are thousands of people that have watched me compete in many kinds of road racing. Please retract any information that you have stated that is not correct. If you do not, I WILL have the administrator of this forum ban you. If you think you need to address me, you can email me. I can also be reached through the SEMRA website and forum. I am the Vice-President of SEMRA and the Administrator of the Forum.

Cam Morehead

#121 CCS, WERA, SEMRA

Vice-President of SEMRA

I am not sure what you are talking about. I am Cam Morehead and I ride a KTM 450 SMR. I won the heat and the main. Shannon Johnston got 4th but was not on the results because he left his transponder in the pits. If you are trying to tell people that #9 is not Ethan Ellis, you are mistaken. There are thousands of people that have watched me compete in many kinds of road racing. Please retract any information that you have stated that is not correct. If you do not, I WILL have the administrator of this forum ban you. If you think you need to address me, you can email me. I can also be reached through the SEMRA website and forum.  I am the Vice-President of SEMRA and the Administrator of the Forum.

Cam Morehead

#121 CCS, WERA, SEMRA

Vice-President of SEMRA

483937[/snapback]

and you are? you are admin of this forum?? and you WILL have him banned from here?? say what?? if the info is wrong then take it out in a PM or i WILL delete your post. :D

and you are? you are admin of this forum?? and you WILL have him banned from here?? say what?? if the info is wrong then take it out in a PM or i WILL delete your post. :D

483940[/snapback]

I put my name by my posts. None of you do. If you can't figure out who I am then you have a reading problem. Someone put on a PUBLIC forum that they were me but you want ME to send a PM. NOT. Either get the facts straight or don't type it. I never said I was the Administrator of this forum. Delete me man. I don't give a crap. But, you better get the facts straight before you skull bash me. Super Moto rocks. Cam Morehead #121

Edited by Cam @ M&M Racing

Super Moto rocks, but your on a banshee website...Hmmmmmmmmmm :blink::blink:

I put my name by my posts. None of you do. If you can't figure out who I am then you have a reading problem. Someone put on a PUBLIC forum that they were me but you want ME to send a PM. NOT. Either get the facts straight or don't type it. I never said I was the Administrator of this forum. Delete me man. I don't give a crap. But, you better get the facts straight before you skull bash me. Super Moto rocks. Cam Morehead #121

483950[/snapback]