new hobby

tats4life

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny stuff, & weird shit all at the same time :wacko:

I love the SM pics, the sport has really takin off up here in Canada, can't wait to catch some live in the new season!

Do you come up this way Cam?, maybee I'll catch up with ya now that your a fellow Banshee HQ member :lol:

funny stuff, & weird shit all at the same time :wacko:

I love the SM pics, the sport has really takin off up here in Canada, can't wait to catch some live in the new season!

Do you come up this way Cam?, maybee I'll catch up with ya now that your a fellow Banshee HQ member  :lol:

484643[/snapback]

The only series I follow is SEMRA now. My motorcycle business and family dictate the schedule. I am a vendor at the track as well as a racer and I work for SEMRA as the assistant Track Marshall. Busy down here in the warm south. Cam

ps. No jumps on our tracks. We have XR 50's racing and that would destroy the 4 year olds.

The only series I follow is SEMRA now. My motorcycle business and family dictate the schedule. I am a vendor at the track as well as a racer and I work for SEMRA as the assistant Track Marshall. Busy down here in the warm south. Cam

ps. No jumps on our tracks. We have XR 50's racing and that would destroy the 4 year olds.

484799[/snapback]

I can see some guys thinking now xr50 slow and boring NOT...Jason is an AMA rider, the footpegs have been moved 3 times and he still drags them. He has as much fun on this bike as he does his 450, but he can still be beat by a 10 year old.

I just talked to Jim Carey and he said that the only thing worse than being a loser is being, and I quote: "a Pahoe-zuher!!!" :shrugani:

Nice pics PicPapa. Props to your riding skills Cam. I think stclark (loco's bro) might be able to hang with ya on the wheelies and stoppies though. XRfitty's are fun I hear but that still frame racing image is kind of funny looking.

So anyway I propose a photoshop contest to see who can seamlessly integrate loco and ridenfast03 into these pics from that new jersey guidos thread. I got no photoshop skills but I know some of you guys can do it. :rotflmao:;)

n108001394_30088516_3159.jpgpost-19129-1137380724_thumb.jpg

theone.jpg

:cheers:

I just talked to Jim Carey and he said that the only thing worse than being a loser is being, and I quote: "a Pahoe-zuher!!!"  :shrugani:

Nice pics PicPapa.  Props to your riding skills Cam.  I think stclark (loco's bro) might be able to hang with ya on the wheelies and stoppies though.  XRfitty's are fun I hear but that still frame racing image is kind of funny looking. 

So anyway I propose a photoshop contest to see who can seamlessly integrate loco and ridenfast03 into these pics from that new jersey guidos thread.  I got no photoshop skills but I know some of you guys can do it.  :rotflmao:  ;) 

n108001394_30088516_3159.jpgpost-19129-1137380724_thumb.jpg

theone.jpg

:cheers:

485089[/snapback]

i still read the sher dog thread every day. seems to be dying.