RZ 350 cylinders ?

If you don't want it...I do. :D Definately check it out. RZ cylinders will bolt to Banshee cases, and the powervalves are why people do the swap. I'm not sure on all of the other parts you'll need to run the motor, but I know quite a few members here have RZ jugs or know plenty about them. Either way it sounds like everything you'll need is on the bike.

deffinatly worth doing, if you have the rest of the bike then you'll have the rest of the peices you'll need to make it work. The RZ also comes with a high watt stator!

its makes almost an additional 15 hp.

HEHEHE

I m a Rz racer and i swap for Cubs !

So , i would nt bother with electric transplant , Cdi swap , power valves set up ..... , pipes mods to fit the barrels

Cubs are FAR stronguer than RZ and i know my shit , i own lot of RZs !

Go for Cubs and forget RZ top end but id take for some of my some bike :dance:

It's not even the cost, you're talking about two different types of motors. I will take on ANY cub motor in the trails. I climb hills from a crawl in 3rd gear with out ever touching the clutch.

I have never ridden a Cub, but the port timing of it doesn't lend itself to a motor that would ever pull like mine down low.

Cubs are unbelievable motors, but they are built for a loosely specific purpose. My motor will never rev like a Cub or even be in the same ballpark for top end. As far as a fireroad/dune/drag motor, dollar for dollar it probably has no equal, but to tell some body that RZs aren't worth it is idiotic.

I've had two very good builders build both my motors, so the builders may have something to do with how they run.

I'm glad you race RZ's, but it's a different type of racing.

Edited by broke

If you want the power valves to be operational, for electronics you need the RZ cdi box, power valve controller, power valve servo motor, voltage regulator, and the fake battery. You'd probably want the RZ stator and flywheel too. After you get all that stuff and find a place to mount it, then you get to build your wiring harness which is big fun. Like someone else said you have to build exhaust adapters to hook up banshee exhaust too. Then you have the vast selection of exhaust to choose from that actually fits around the valve, Paul Turner mids and Rockets are the two that I know of. I've had both, and I like the Rockets, with the exception of trying to check or change spark plugs, especially when it's hot. It's nice to have now, but was a lot of screwing around.

seb4lo you said on the rd/rz forum that cubs were too much for a street rz so ive not orderred them. are they ok for a street rz ( i have a 4mm long rod crank im keeping in storage for my next street bike rebuild )

484292[/snapback]

Well , in fact it s useless on a street bike , stock/pipes is far enough

Cubs gives you a screaming deamon , i don t know your level but it s ok for a race bike , a road bike with a cub top end would be very scary on a road runner under the rain ......

it s the same thing that running a TZ250/350 with road tires / cars coming from nowere / dogs / grand mothers ..... :bolt:

too dangerous for me so i run on tracks ....

just my opinion ;)

I have an entire RZ350 top end with electronics that I would like to get rid of.

What's included:

Cylinders .050 they look good probably just need a hone

Head

Powervalves

Powervalve control unit

Powervalve servo motor

Regulator/Rectifier

CDI

Stator

Flywheel

Wiring harness with everything stripped out that you don't need from the rz

Exhaust flanges

This thing is ready to go, you won't have to put up with the headaches i did to get it to this point.

Here's what I want...I need the full banshee electrical system to replace this which is the stator, flywheel, cdi, regulator and wiring harness. Then I would like some cash on top of that, it will depend on what you have (high output stator, lightened flywheel would reduce the price) I'll also consider trades (inframe cpis, aftermarket shocks, billet, etc...) or I may sell it all outright if the price is right....best offer gets it :headbang: I will get some pics this weekend, just have to find a camera that isn't full of sand lol

Edited by rzcolobanshee