a question like that

leriderx

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you cant go faster than 75 on a banshee  no matter what. there is an internal mechanism in the motor that shuts it off at 75. this is placed there for your safety.

480576[/snapback]

Loco I bypassed mine. All you need is a magnum sized condom, Pink Pearl pencil eraser, thumbtack, four leaf clover and a buckeye. I will tell you how to bypass it with those items for only $15 plus $25 shipping and handling fee, PM me for the payment options. Once modified you

Loco I bypassed mine.  All you need is a magnum sized condom, Pink Pearl pencil eraser, thumbtack, four leaf clover and a buckeye. I will tell you how to bypass it with those items for only $15 plus $25 shipping and handling fee, PM me for the payment options. Once modified you

Will I have to re-jet with this mod. I would really like to go 87.209295739 on my banshee. Oh and do you sell brand new power bands? Everything I can find is used. I hear that helps too. I have everything but the pink pearl pencil. How much for just that?

480733[/snapback]

Re-jetting is not necessary with this mod. No power bands shipping is to expensive. But another little secret is that if you use a scrotum from a live buffalo as an airfilter you can gain .000000001 more mph, I don't sell these either so you'll have to find your own buffalo. The cost on the pink pearl is $.79 plus $24 shipping and handling.

my favorites :

what does a boost bottle do :confused: ?

i have brand x pipes my toothless uncle has brand y

if we race ,who will win :confused: ?

who does the best fastest superduper banshee porting :confused: ?

is it true a banshee goes 120mph stock :confused: ?

help.. i have bone stock jets in my she and i have cpi out of frames , extreme porting, and +15 degree ignition timing and its cuttng really bad on topend and jugs glow a firey red color,im lost :confused:

can a horse lick its balls :confused: ?

saw brooke ask the last one ^

Edited by rocketboy

Loco I bypassed mine.  All you need is a magnum sized condom, Pink Pearl pencil eraser, thumbtack, four leaf clover and a buckeye. I will tell you how to bypass it with those items for only $15 plus $25 shipping and handling fee, PM me for the payment options. Once modified you

But another little secret is that if you use a scrotum from a live buffalo as an airfilter you can gain .000000001 more mph.

480740[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Pig rectums for spark arrestors work well in conjunction with this application. Pigs must be live and you must remove your taillight for correct installation.

Stan and his custom MS paint charts are truly the highlite of any post, we need a deticated section just for those! :rotflmao:

Stan and his custom MS paint charts are truly the highlite of any post, we need a deticated section just for those!  :rotflmao:

480937[/snapback]

Thanks.

I have to be in a mood to pull it off properly.

Being in a huge hurry helps too. Kind of gives it that extra kick. If I can't do it in 30 seconds or less it aint right.

Thanks.

I have to be in a mood to pull it off properly.

Being in a huge hurry helps too. Kind of gives it that extra kick. If I can't do it in 30 seconds or less it aint right.

481031[/snapback]

Which worx fine cuz i spent a while on the one i did for ellisons crash, and it looked just like yours that was done quickly!

Also, u forgot the stock go-ped power curve while u were at it! :P