DMC 916

BigE22188

i run them, they sound allot like t5's alittle deeper tone untill you get on top and then they sream like nothin else. they are loud around 105 db with out the spark arrester, with arrester don't know never run it. good mid and top end pipe they pull allot harder than fmf fatties and about the same as t5's. they sound sick, deffinatly turn heads. they are louder than cpi inframes by far.

I had them on my old shee...I loved them. They sounded absolutely awesome and the power delivery was great. They had loads of mid range. I now have T5's and love them too. I would get whichever you can get a better deal on and not look back. Do they still make the DMCs like that? I thought they went to the Alien silencers or something?

ac

I rode a shee once that had them on there. It ran pretty sweet with them. I would say they are comparable to the T5's. It's just a preference as to when and how you want the power to hit. Those had a litle better mid range and sounded sweet, but I felt that my bike with T5's had a little more up top, which is where I ride most of the time, so I stuckwith the T5's.

I've had DMC's on my bike sinse 03 and I love em. They kinda sound like a street bike with the 2 into 1 silencer. Killer mid range, great top end. Other pipes feel flat on powerband compared to these pipes Ask my friends, they've seen and herd the pipe plenty of times while losing.