o.k. which one.

Alright gonna break down and buy a 4 poke... I am buying a brand new bike in a couple of weeks and I can't seem to make up my damn mind what. I already have a banshee so that's not what it gonna be. I thinking about a 700 raptor. or a 450yfz????? damn to many decisions. Or maybe to new outlaw? I always ride trails but I also go to the occasional strippin pit here in PA. Any input on this. Havn't rode any of theses yet I don't know anybody who has one. I heard the raptor is pretty mean but I also heard the same thing about the outlaw. what do you guys think? :confused:

Thanks for the help.

06 450r if you want to go new.... anything older go yfz unless you don't care about power :confused: .... If you're over 5'11 you're gonna need at least a +1 stem with cr-high bends on the yfz unless you like knocking the shit outa your knees....

BTW: I wouldn't piss on the outlaw to put it out....

Mike

I am 6' 215lbs.

473554[/snapback]

yeah, me too, and the yfz feels like being on a blaster again banghead haven't ridden one, but it just feels too small. i'd have to say the rappy was the most comfortable fit other than the shee, but you know... to each his own. :confused:

RAPTOR 700 is the one to get, more HP, more Torque, :D Little more weight... :unsure: The plus side is EFI no hassel with re-jetting, remove the lid get a full pipe or slip on, ready to rock... :headbang: Not to mention the Rap 700 and the YFZ 450 almost have the same dimension's :)

I would have the best of both world's, I would get the Rap 700 for a new 4 wheeler... :cheers:

Later,

Olie

The first thing you need to do before you make a decision is test ride all of them! I think the 700R and the YFZ450 are pretty close in a drag race. I've never seen the two race side by side, yet. This is only what i've read about them. The EFI would be nice on the Raptor if you think you don't want to hassle with jetting anymore. But comparing a Raptor and a 450 on the track is pointless. If you ride ANY MX, I would go test drive a YFZ first.