K&N filter questions

mattb348

I have a 2002 banshee and I am going to put PC pipes and the factory sound 304 PC silencers on it (overrev). I was told to go from a 200 main to a 280. What main do I go to if I do that AND put a K&N filter on it? was it 330???

Also, do they make different K&N filters for banshee's? I noticed that they have a million different kinds. Do I just buy the one that says its made for a 2002 banshee?

Thanks guys!

I have a 2002 banshee and I am going to put PC pipes and the factory sound 304 PC silencers on it (overrev). I was told to go from a 200 main to a 280. What main do I go to if I do that AND put a K&N filter on it? was it 330???

Also, do they make different K&N filters for banshee's? I noticed that they have a million different kinds. Do I just buy the one that says its made for a 2002 banshee?

Thanks guys!

470847[/snapback]

not sure about jetting but with the k&ns if it says its for a banshee it will fit all years as long as it has stock carbs. there are two types the one that goes in the stocks place in the air box. or there is a k&n kit that completley removes the airbox and is two diffrent filters, the 2 filters will produce more power but is not recomended for any type of harsh conditions, mudd, water ect. so if your a duner/mx/trail they'll work fine but if you like mudd bogging and water go with the air box kit

hope this helps a little bit