banshee parts, some aftermarket goodies

I got tons of banshee parts I need to sell to make some room in the garage.I have pretty much a complete roller minus the axle. heres a quick list of what I can think of, IF YOU NEED SOMTHIN ASK I MOST LIKELY HAVE IT.

~+2 +1 Full Flight A Arms

~ practically brand new WORKS dual rate shocks with all hardware

~Powdercoated black A arm frame still with plugs in it from coating

~full set of white Maiher factory race fronts and full rears w/ CEET graphics and seat cover/ blue tank covers

~shaved head

~ITP front rims

~AC aluminum rear grab bar

~new in pack UFO graphic kit

~set of headlights

~set of frame headlight mounting brackets

~gastank

~3 sets of front complete brakelines

~radiator

~stock cable with tors, clutch cable

~rear brake dics,swingarm,swingarm skid plates x2,steering stem, AND THE LIST GOES ON

make offers on evrything, include email adresses if your serious in buying and want pictures. Thanks Ryan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pm'd you on the headlights.

ALSO have a set of +2 +1(might be bigger they seem real wide) Eyeball a arms that are freshly powdercoated white. VERY NICE shape no dents or dings. comes with tie rods, all ends are nice. are on my banshee now and will bolt right onto yours without haveing to adjust lengths of anything. 300 shipped

i have no idea on the offset on the rims i got them in my parts lot. i never had tires on them, dont know much about them. i can take some measurements if you want. make me an offer on them here is a pic.

swingarm skid plates i have 2. i think there both DG. 20 plus shipping? dont have pics but i will take some when i take pics of all the other parts.

id like to keep the plastics as a set if i can. make me an offer, i dont know how to ship them tho?