banshee parts, some aftermarket goodies

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still have the powdercoated eyeball a arms. its dark out now or i would go right now and get pics if your really interested.

325 with the required spindles, cause i will have no use for them if i sell the arms, or 265 with a arm trade. let me know what you think. Thanks Ryan

very different from the full flights, i liked them better thats why there on my bike. they were just recently sandblasted and powdercoated Hydro white (just a bright glossy white) all the ball joints are good, no dents or scrapes. i know they are definantly extended, but not positive on +2 or if they make +3's? they were definantly longer than the full flights i remember. if its not raining or blizzarding out tomarrow i will promise some updated pics, and take measurements. they are still on my banshee right now. Thanks :headbang::cheers:

the Full flight a arms are sold. :bolt:

I have new pics of the Eyeball A arms if anyone is interested in those? They were just sandblasted and powdercoated Hydro white, a bright glossy white. provide an email adress and i will send pics. :dance: