Trinity Racing has forums!

If you guys haven't notice, Trinity has made forums in their website.. They're are moderators and adminstrators that answer questions which people ask to Trinity..

Here is what I asked... (It may sound like a stupid question but I got even a stupider answer)

"What are the point of cheetah cubs? I heard they have the kick of the cheetahs except much more reliable and cheaper.. Is that true?

Also, could cubs be manipulated so you could go trail riding with them or they strictly for wide open spaces?

Thanks"

Here is what I got from "DAVID", Site Administrator.....

"as far as reliability goes i would not say that 1 is better that the other a cub will make its best power midrange to top end the cheetah with its powervalves and quite a bit larger reed valves would make a better trail bike as it will make good power all throughout the powerband.you can trail ride just about anything if you really want to but i believe the cheetah will work better.thanks david"

And here is the URL if you don't believe me..

http://www.trinityracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33

:wacko::shootself::shrugani:

nothing unbelievable about that, its obvious,

PV=good bottom and top,

no PV=good bottom, bad top, or bad bottom, good top(cubs)

I dont know where you heard they were more reliable, But they are much much cheaper since you can keep all your stock parts and the actual cost is lower too.

nothing unbelievable about that, its obvious,

PV=good bottom and top,

no PV=good bottom, bad top, or  bad bottom, good top(cubs)

I dont know where you heard they were more reliable, But they are much much cheaper since you can keep all your stock parts and the actual cost is lower too.

462849[/snapback]

So you suggest that I get cheetahs over cubs if I want to go through tigh trails?.. I thought the answer would be neither of the above.. :huh:

So you suggest that I get cheetahs over cubs if I want to go through tigh trails?.. I thought the answer would be neither of the above..  :huh:

462857[/snapback]

you didnt say what setup you should get, "neither" isnt even a valid answer if you were to ask which of the 2 you should get!!! Here are your options

Chettah: Into a tree

Cub: into a bigger tree

You decide :P

you didnt say what setup you should get, "neither" isnt even a valid answer if you were to ask which of the 2 you should get!!! Here are your options

Chettah: Into a tree

Cub: into a bigger tree

You decide :P

462864[/snapback]

I think both of them will do poop in trails if you ask me... You would think he would come up with an answer like "I don't suggest you getting a cub and blasting it into trees" Neither did I even ask him which did better in the trails.. I asked him how cubs handled in trails.. :shootself:

Edited by stuntmasta3o5

So I guess we should soon expect to hear, "Are PV'd cheetah engines trail friendly?"  :P

463988[/snapback]

We've been asked sillier things before and I'm not surprised at any question I get any more.

When you've been asked if a guy can run a 35mm CV kit on a 535cc Cheetah, nothing surprises you anymore. :)