Grey oil?

stivi

If I were you I would take off the clutch cover, remove the 6 clutch spring bolts and then remove and inspect the inner splines of the pressure plate and make sure they are not ate up. You will probably be able to scrape a metallic paste like deposit from the case surface and then see if that paste will stick to a magnet. It's most likely aluminum and I'm guessing the pressure plate. :shrugani:

Clutch hub I mean, not the pressure plate...my bad. You need a 30mm socket to get that off.

Edited by banshee04le

I dont know if its normal that my motor oil becomes grey after like 10 mins of use , the guy i bought it from said it was normal , im now asking you to be sure!

461477[/snapback]

i'd be talking to the guy again, and ask how long it's been doing that. it's not normal. common, but not 'normal'. you have a water leak somewhere, probably a bad impeller seal. pull the cover and see if the impeller is still intact, that will be your first clue. i wouldn't run it till you figure it out and get it fixed. antifreeze tends to ruin clutch plates as well. B)

Edited by MILO

i agree somewhat with banshee04le...it's fiber material, try switching to ATF type F only and i bet your problem goes away, mine sure did, the check wal mart 20wt has detergents in it that wear out your banshee clutches very fast...too bad i didnt figure this out sooner..anyway switch to type F and never look back, also aluminum is not magnetic..run a magnet around there all you want and if something sticks to it, it's your tranny, not an aluminum clutch hub..

~Mark~