Best Tires

juddthedstud

Whats the best tires for my styl e of riding. I run the stripping pits in northeast pa. Alot of hillclimbs. I want a tire that will hook up good but I want somthing loprofile so When I throw it in the corners I don't end up on my lid. Any strippin riders out there wanna help with this please!!

im in northeast pa and a stripins rider... personally i found that the irazrs work incredably well for all around ridng and some hills, if u want to do strictly hill climbin then go with gbc paddle masters. thats what i run for the hills and they cant be beat 20" tire and the paddles are beefy enough to take the punishment of the shale and what not they grip like ya are on the road they actually rock. if ya want to stick with just one tire and dont mind goin to like a 22'' and droppin a front tooth then get some super swampers i ride with alot of guys that use em. i stick with the irazrs and the paddles cause i like to run a 20'' tire.

where u at in northeast pa?

I've used realtors, as a matter a fact they are mounted right now. They hook pretty well, not great on hardpack, but the little v-knobs on the sidewalls help hook around corners and get some decent drive. They work well on soft stuff though.

My only complaint is in the snow where I thought they'd work like a champ they aren't as good as I thought.

I have never ridden in the type of environment that you describe, but I'd imagine that they will work pretty well. They are a pretty long lasting tire too.

Another suggestion is maybe try a pair of kenda's new radials, or klaws and just reverse them. They should work pretty well and klaws wear like iron.

i love my mudesharks they hook up so good,and are low enough that ive never had a problem with slidding sideways.

460966[/snapback]

Went from mudsharks to RAZR 2's and didnt realize how bad the sharks were, only place I think the mudsharks are good are in the soupy mud, get on anything else and they suck. Where the Razrs do good everywhere.

i live over in huntington Mills i ride from Moqanoqua to Wilkes barre quite a bit. my advice would be get a toughest tire you can find i'm lookin at gettin a set of kevlar belted bandits i have them on the front and like them. i really like super swampers i run them on my 4 stroke and there indestrutable and have good traction but 22s are bit tall for me on the shee. Stay away from holeshots, turftammers and tires like them they give decent traction but don't hold up well in coal.