SWAT Team Shoots Armed Fla. 8th-Grader

Robert

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How times have changed, when I was a kid we took our guns to school often. The teacher would lock them in the closet, at the end of the day she gave them back and we hunted on the walk back home.

No one ever thought they were for anything else. Maybe if the liberals wouldnt have started making guns a point of interest this stuff wouldnt happen.

That swat member did his job well. The real tragedy is that he had to shoot a kid that will stay with him for the rest of his life. Hopefully this will make the next little punk decide to leave his guns at home..

I don't see what is wrong with kids these days... it's not like im 50 but FUCK... growing up we had guns in the house... shotgun in plain view if I even thought about touching it pops would break me the fuck off... The only part I find sad about the whole deal is that the cop has to have the fact of shooting a 8th grader on his conscience the rest of his life... I see on the news all the time about some kid cutting his wrist or clearing out a school b/c he was "depressed" fuck that..... what do you have to be depressed about?

Ok my rants over,

Mike

i too am glad they shot the little kid he deserved it if he is that dumb to bring a gun (fake or not) to school.. the swat team guys did their job, i know our swat team would do the same... they come 2 times a year to our highschool and they bring paint ball guns and our school resource officer selects 5 kids to get the paint guns and run around liek they are kids that have real guns in the halls and shoot the sawt members( they do it after school so no students are there) but i think its great practice cuz its in the realy place it could happen and the target is the correct one, i just wish he will select me to play paintball with the swat team next time i think it would be a hoot seein how i play it on weekends anyways.

yea the kid died

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060114/ap_on_...chool_evacuated

swat did what needed to be done. scary situation.

they keep saying the kid was suicidal too, which leads me to think getting shot by swat was exactly the result he was hoping for.

459472[/snapback]

Huh headline reads "teen shot by police brain dead", your not kidding, obviously before the shooting as well.

Man how f'd up is this... The freakin cops could of stormed the school and shot the 8th graders hand causing him to drop the gun. Whats wrong with the cops these days?

I'm suprised that argument didn't get brought up. Bean Bags!!! HAHAHAHAH Who was the retard that said that??

Ever hear of the saying "Dumb F'r Brought A Knife To A Gun Fight". I don't think we'd have any cops if we made them bring a bean bag to a gun fight. At least give them a knife!

Man how f'd up is this...  The freakin cops could of stormed the school and shot the 8th graders hand causing him to drop the gun. 

459662[/snapback]

dude you watch to many movies, this is real life :rotflmao:

swat did what anyone that has real training would of done.

First rule - don't point a weapon at a cop :shootself:

I blame kids being out of control on the stupid laws now a days, hell I know ppl afraid to spank their kids cause they don't want to be turned in for abuse. I say bring back rulers across the hand and paddles in schools. These kids today have no consequences but a couple days off school (suspension)

I'm with txblueshee: What the hell is wrong with these kids?

When I was growing up, every house I walked into had at least 3 or 4 rifles or shotguns in a cabinet in the living room, and we all learned how to safely handle one about the same time as we learned how to handle our dicks. Nobody got shot, nobody took 'em to school, and nobody bitched about gun control.

We've gone a long way down the wrong road in the last 25 years.

Man how f'd up is this...  The freakin cops could of stormed the school and shot the 8th graders hand causing him to drop the gun.  Whats wrong with the cops these days?

I'm suprised that argument didn't get brought up.  Bean Bags!!! HAHAHAHAH  Who was the retard that said that??

Ever hear of the saying "Dumb F'r Brought A Knife To A Gun Fight".  I don't think we'd have any cops if we made them bring a bean bag to a gun fight.  At least give them a knife!

459662[/snapback]

Shoot to kill, not to maim. And what if they missed, and he had a real gun, then they would be in trouble. And if they did shoot his hand, his parents would be pissed off, and sue the police department.