advance key

randelator

• 2 months later...
well let me tell ya advance key is no good , let me explaine my self, we did a dyno run on my shee, without the key i made 56.4 hp at the wheels, and with the key in it made 55.9 hp at the wheels,and we tried it 3 time each run and with different jetting, and it make the bike run hotter 10 degre more, :cheers:  so for my self its not worth-it just my 2 cents, by the way sorry for my english i am french  but thanks anyway

458566[/snapback]

you only made 56 hp with thosen mods? i heard with stock banshee and t5's you can make 53 hp

first of all , i did a dyno test and the dyno dont lie anyway thats my tow cents

458971[/snapback]

Wow, you did a dyno.. thats great. Possibly the person working on the bike (you) didnt know what the hell he was doing... remember the degree key goes on the crankshaft and not in the gas tank.

I am running +4 and it made a difference.

the timing plate would probably end up making more power over a degree key anyways.. seeings how the degree key's arent as accurate as the plates the advance for a 4* key only ends up being about 2.5*'s or so of actual advance.. then theres the possibility of putting them in backwards or shearing them off.. (the 7* keys are know for shearing the best)..

then again the pvl could be a different option too..