Paintball

I seen them at Walmart now.

457982[/snapback]

For a recreational player I'd go with a Spyder or a Tippman in a heartbeat. You can always spend more but as long as it's got all the features you are looking for it's gonna be decent. I really liked my Tippman it was a very reliable gun, I bought it and rented it to buddies that didn't have guns. I had it setup perfect I charged them enough to rent the gun that it payed for my air and paint and then I sold the gun for about what I payed for it a year later so it was a good deal.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, they still spin, but they aren't spinning fast enough to get the gyroscopic effect that you get with bullets.  I can't remember exact numbers, but for the paintball to get stabilization from the spin, its got to be spinning several thousand rpm. 

457984[/snapback]

The only barrel that I encountered that really affected the trajectory of the ball significantly (correctly sized barrels help) was the flatline. The flatline does add distance to the shot but if you are in a close range situation where you'd typically lob balls in on somebody it doesn't work. The ball on the flatline rises similarly to a golf ball so it was hard to hit people at close range because you'd have to shoot low and if you have any sort of obstacles it made it nearly impossible. But the flatline is an excellent sniper barrel.

God damn,Bansheehq people just get cooler and cooler everyday :notworthy:

I played paintball once.......on xbox though :P

P.S.edited cos of spelling

Edited by Rookie_of_the_year

I play once a month. There is a kick ass feild here that has senerios once a month for olny $3 a player and $5 air all day, and $30 a case of paint (Evil). :headbang:

I have a Tippmann 98 custom with r/t,cyclone feeder, j&j ceramic barrel, and as many more mods as my shee did. The J&J ceramic barrel kicks ass :dance: best barrel I've ever used, accurate, quite, and if paint breaks in it (which is very rare) point it down- shoot it onceand then continue the fight. It self cleans so you don't have to squeegie :D I don't use a electro marker because all I play is war senerio games, no speedball and my tippy will shoot 15bps which his fast enough.

One shot one kill is all it takes!

I have been playing last few years, in tournaments and just around my place..i have a Piranha VTL with a lot of upgrades to it, Pro Flex Mask, Pants and Jersey, etc..lol

Use to play alote. We had a 3 and 7 man team that played in Nppl, And some panam. but stop that a while back. still have my rigs. IR3 Angle at the time was the best gun you could buy and a cut and carved autococker another great gun let me find some pics of us play in some games. play maybe twice a month no a friend has a super air field set up next to his house.

i used to play quite a bit but kinda had to tone down on my bobbies a ll bit have a 2000 shocker w/hyper sport works trigger group, custom drop fwd, 16in cp barrel, 68ci antispyhon CO2, and max flow reg i been tryin to get rid of and a bunch of other things if ne one is interested tank needs to be hydro tested tho

I finally played with my Electra for the first time this weekend. It shot pretty consistent but I broke a few balls when trying to achieve the 30 bps. I definatly think it needs a new barrel but I can't decide if I want to buy a DYE or a J&J ceramic that some of you have been talking about. I want more straight shot distance and maybe a little more velocity. What would you suggest?