timing plate adj.with mods?

shee13

i have a 1998 banshee bored .20,procircuit pipes,coolhead with 22cc domes,semi modified airbox with proflow,going to install v force 3 reeds and a ricky stator timing plate what should i advance the timing at?also can i run 93 octane and what mix?

LIke they've said, probably no more than about 4 degrees on stock port. I've heard you can get away with a little more if you have a more aggressive port. Also, I would recommend running a mix of race gas, you should be fine with about a 20% mix. You probably don't even need that much, but it makes it easy if you're filling 5 gallon jugs, 1 gallon race : 4 gallons 91 (or 93). Everybody else seems to be giving you an oil mix ratio also... just go by what the manufacturer of your oil recommends. Some synthetics you can run upwards of 100:1, but you'll never get away with that on a petroleum based oil. :cheers:

i have a 1998 banshee bored .20,procircuit pipes,coolhead with 22cc domes,semi modified airbox with proflow,going to install v force 3 reeds and a ricky stator timing plate what should i advance the timing at?also can i run 93 octane and what mix?

455729[/snapback]

I would check your compression, with 22cc domes you should be fine running 93 at +4 timing.If your over 150 psi I would mix with race fuel.

I run 32-1 klotz r-50