LS Ride in march

Hairfarmer

This is rediculous!! this post was for some guy wanting to go riding and wanting a couple buddies to go along with!!why is thier so much hate!!  we are hq brothers we need to stand together so that we wont be tore apart by outsiders.we are taking stabs at each other, for wat benifits. as i sit here looking out my window atop my hillside over lookin my town i wonder when will it stop. i just want to come to the hq to get away, if just for a few hours,away from  life,bills, and just everyday struggles.it just kills me when we fight!!  guys i ask put the past behind us lets move on,for a greater good, and do what we do,we ride!!!  live fast ride hard!!  plz for my sake love not war.

p.s. yes i know i am a complete idiot

473163[/snapback]

Raise your hand next time you want to speak....

Mike

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friends, I'm sorry to see that everyone is in arguement! Why must we fight among ourselves? Why is there so much bitterness? Why cant we all get along, be friends and have fun? Why is it always a competition?

I seek fun in building new things for MYSELF,as I'm sure others on here do.

I'm planning on changing a few things on my bike aswell, but its not to try and impress anyone other than myself.

"Im sorry you just felt the need to shell out 5 grand or more on a bike because you think you have to prove you can beat my 4mil in a race. I feel pretty important that you want to impress me that much, so thankyou."

I dont think He spent all the money to beat YOU. Maybe he wanted to race something diff. than a stock 250r?

"i couldnt give a fuck less about what you farmer hick fucks do

neither me or him have anything to prove to you fucks."

Man, these are harsh words! Why must you be so mean?

Such foul language only comes from anger! Loco, why do you feel Dingo is attacking you? From what I've read on here it seems hes just interested in the sport and the people in it.

Friends, I'm sorry to see that everyone is in arguement!  Why must we fight among ourselves? Why is there so much bitterness? Why cant we all get along, be friends and have fun?  Why is it always a competition?

why must you talk so much shit all the time? you think i dont hear from people about you guys runnin your mouths about me and my shit in chat? if i still had the pms from the people id post them right in here right now. do you see me ANYWHERE on this site talking about you whether it be in chat or forums? i dont think so. do i go out in public with a bunch of people and when i see you have my buddies start yellin and talkin shit? i dont think so. like ive said, i have much better things to do than talk about you guys. and even through all the shit you guys have talked i still only say something when something is directed at me from you.

Such foul language only comes from anger!  Loco, why do you feel Dingo is attacking you? From what I've read on here it seems hes just interested in the sport and the people in it.

473502[/snapback]

you think im angry? not quite. i just find it very interesting you all need to talk about me and my stuff all the time. i invite you to find somewhere where ive been concerned about what you are doing or building. ill bet you wont find it. he might just be interested in the sport and people in it, but i can name a few who go a little further to find out info about other peoples stuff...

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG............... :P

This thread is about meeting up for a ride, take your pissing match somewhere else. :shootself:

So who all is in. Right now I'm waiting on a-arms and shocks, if they're here by then I'll be there. If not, I'll prob be there anyways.

Later :cheers:

Edited by dave95.1

HEY MIKE

WHERE U SITTING IN THE ROOM WITH ME WHEN I TYPED THAT MESSAGE??? nope dont think so so how do u know i didnt have my hand up :shrugani: maybe u should think before u talk cuz u just got BURNED!!! lol just messin with ya i know it was stupid i was just tryn to get every ones mind off of the fighting.

KALEN

you think i dont hear from people about you guys runnin your mouths about me and my shit in chat?

you still hung up on that? I personaly dont care what you hear...chances are, whatever you hear is true. Come in the chat room sometime when I'm in there, I'd say the same things wether your there or not. Doesnt bother me. Also doesnt bother me when you say things about me. After the last LS trip I've come to learn that thats just the type of person you are.

do you see me ANYWHERE on this site talking about you whether it be in chat or forums?

Site is the keyword here

do i go out in public with a bunch of people and when i see you have my buddies start yellin and talkin shit?

That wasnt my fault....Besides, they were just saying the same things You said about ME. Why is that wrong?

you think im angry? not quite. i just find it very interesting you all need to talk about me and my stuff all the time.

dont flatter yourself.

You takin that mouth of yours? Or you leaving it behind??  :D

472896[/snapback]

Ill be able to handle urs, but not that dudes.

472911[/snapback]

Id be sad if I were you too, but, it's ok.. Not everyone gets to be my friend, so you should be happy that I even acknowledge you!!  :D  :D

473079[/snapback]

you must care since all you can talk about is my 10mm motor. should i start searchin for previous posts??? you guys do more talkin than anyone i know. you dont see me or stephen runnin around worried about what you got, what youre bringin, or anything else for that matter. like ive said before, i couldnt give a fuck less about what you farmer hick fucks do. so how about instead of runnin your mouths about me and stephen all the time hit the pasture, earn your gas money and go race yourselves cuz neither me or him have anything to prove to you fucks.

473125[/snapback]

wait a minute the clark bashing site???? :confused: