just messin around

Lets get back on Brooke's ass  :whoa:

Really tho...this thread would be much better with pictures.  Tithead's  avatar is way too small to get a good feel for the subject.

:cheers:

But it does look nice.  We need more banshee babes on here.

453119[/snapback]

you just gotta know where to look

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...&cmd=si&img=927

:ph34r:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so fast...  Can we have confirmation??? Can anyone confirm???  We cant have a counterfit ass shot :unsure: , just wouldn't be right. There has been too much build up.

RIPPEN

453249[/snapback]

umm

theres two members of this site who have seen me in my underwear in person.

Man...Nice form. And smart too. I gotta admit, I dont know what makes me hotter, brains or ass. But when I get the two together...watch out. And I love the pose. I bet I could fit my fist between your thighs with your knees together. I love that space. Fat chicks got nothin but thigh there. Gotta love a nice ass.

And the two that can confirm ARE??????? CUZ ya gotta give props when props are due.

Man...Nice form.  And smart too.  I gotta admit, I dont know what makes me hotter, brains or ass.  But when I get the two together...watch out.  And I love the pose.  I bet I could fit my fist between your thighs with your knees together.  I love that space.  Fat chicks got nothin but thigh there.  Gotta love a nice ass.

And the two that can confirm ARE???????  CUZ ya gotta give props when props are due.

453426[/snapback]

:ahem: for some reason that made me blush. glad you like my chicken legs.

the two members aaare... Lee (mr. creator) and reas11. though i dont think either are too impressed by my ass. poor lee will tell you how unimpressive my ass is when its climbing into your bed, waking you up at 5am asking you to make a mcdonalds run....and reas.....well he'll just tell you im crazy.

who cares what they think. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And when I be holdin .... I aint talkin. LoL.

Really tho...when your with the right guy....your ass could be the size of King Kongs and it wouldnt matter.

But he will be MUCH happier if you can sit on his face without suffocating him. HAHAHHAHA.

Cuz a good 69 is worth keeping!

Plus...Ive met many crazy bitches....DAMN they were a good time.

I wanna see MORE!

who cares what they think.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  And when I be holdin .... I aint talkin.  LoL.

Really tho...when your with the right guy....your ass could be the size of King Kongs and it wouldnt matter.

But he will be MUCH happier if you can sit on his face without suffocating him.  HAHAHHAHA.

Cuz a good 69 is worth keeping!

Plus...Ive met many crazy bitches....DAMN they were a good time. 

I wanna see MORE!

453610[/snapback]

hehehe

who are you, how old are you and are you married, or do you have a psychotic grilfriend who is gonna hunt me down because of your comments to me?? lol

just wanna prepare myself. ;)

hehehe

do you have a psychotic grilfriend who is gonna hunt me down because of your comments to me

453765[/snapback]

Lol I know how peoples psychotic girlfriends/wifes can be. I have to go through that shit alot. Like right now, Our so called good friends from racing. There is this OLDER lady that is threatened by me giving her OLDER husband a ride home from the bar. So what does she do, spreads rumors around our little town about me and Ande. Its just rumors oh well. But it just pisses me off that people are threatened by me and I have no flippen idea why. Its not like im gonna go steal her denture wearing husband or take him out back behind the woodshed or something. LOL