just messin around

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dated a crazy chick once. It was my first semester of college. She had all kinds of issues that were a little embarrassing at times, but mostly just made for some great sex. I guess being a freak in the bedroom is the best way for crazy people to hold onto a guy. Plus they're easy to manipulate so they actually want to be freaky to try n keep you around. Everything was great till she threw a plate at my head when I was late for dinner once. I turned around and walked out, never looking back.

I guess karma was fucking with me though for taking advantage of somebody who was mentally unstable. After that relationship was over I met one of the coolest girls I've ever met - even to this day. Things were going great for us until the psycho ex-girlfriend started stalking her. She broke it off with me to avoid that whole mess and I can't honestly say I blame her. To this day I still wonder where I'd be if I'd had the chance to be with her. So Nick, have fun man but I hope that you realize there are consequences to dating nut-jobs.

I can say I've "dated" (using the term loosely) a few nut-jobs (using the term freely). I would typically end it the day I heard a command/demand as opposed to a request, or a "Dont you dare" type of statement, or any general bitching. I went out with a hard core psycho born again Christian once after I had known her a few months from a friend of a friend type shit. She smoked like a chimney, drank like a fish, but would turn her head when she saw a guy on tv with his shirt off because "it was sinful". <_<

I've had a girl or 2 who would turn whacko on me because of their girl friends starting shit. If someone isn't stable enough to see whats right in front of them, and would rather have a "friend" tell them what is going on and what they should do I don't want them around. I want someone that can make a fucking decision without making 15 phone calls and getting a general concensus on the situation.

I've even had girls not like the fact that I work out and want me to stop. :rolleyes:

I've even had girls not like the fact that I work out and want me to stop. :rolleyes:

452781[/snapback]

ok ok now thats just insane.

called insecurity. thats where all the crazy comes from.

this bansheebillybob has it made, really. shes so insecure she'll do anything to keep him around. all he has to do is pretend he saw some sort of a female and *bam* this chick will drop to her knees to keep him from even thinking about leaving. he knows exactly what hes doing. enjoy it while it lasts man, youll push her one too many times and suddenly youll wake up to her slicing off your cock so she can keep it in her pocket or something.

its better to have a chick do anything to please you cause she thinks you deserve it, than cause she needs you to validate her existance and keep a roof over her head.

ive dated some weirdos, they always seem normal at first...or maybe im just a really bad judge of character. anyone ever read that old list of the worst things ive heard from boyfriends on the old stupidgirl site? http://www.justastupidgirl.com/8904

those arent made up, unfortunately. and even more unfortunate, i could make a whole new list of worse things ive heard and experienced from more casual dating instances. there are some real crazy people out there. :wacko:

I just got out of a crazy relationship a few months ago. Spent over a year and a half with this chic and her kid. Did the best I could and worked as hard as I could to help her out and be a good "father figure". But with some chics no matter how hard you try to please them they always bitch and complain. She got the upper hand though. I was too nice and all together she ripped me off a few grand. One thing was a $1100 cell bill that I found out about a little while after we broke up. But oh well, expensive lesson and everything that goes around comes around. :shrugani:

RIPPEN

hey meat, i didnt know you lived in shamokin, thats cool.......u know where locust gap is then..........but ya, nick and I could def go riding in trevorton during the summer, it would be awesome...........maybe i will be able to climb those hills, just maybe, lol
Edited by Meat

I reaks like lesbian sex and kerosene in here....

Mike

453123[/snapback]

Hmmm... I kinda thought it smelled like gear oil and pepermint sticks in here.

With a slight aftersmell of burnt hair. <_<

Edited by SANDSTAR