KFX 400 vs Predator.

Yea, a modded KFX against a stock Predator should be no competition. But than again its always the rider.. not the bike.. espcially if your riding in trails, woods etc.  :dance:

444486[/snapback]

you have no idea what you're talking about. I have an '05 Pred & my brother has an '03. We have ridden with stock & modded 400's & they can't even keep us in site! LMFAO!!! :bolt:

you have no idea what you're talking about. I have an '05 Pred & my brother has an '03. We have ridden with stock & modded 400's & they can't even keep us in site! LMFAO!!! :bolt:

444491[/snapback]

....And pigs fly huh?.. I'm not saying that Predators are slow.. but against a Z400 and saying.."they can't even keep us in site" is like a fairy tale..

You must be confused with the Honda 400 instead of the Suzuki 400..

Edited by stuntmasta3o5

....And pigs fly huh?.. I'm not saying that Predators are slow.. but against a Z400 and saying.."they can't even keep us in site" is like a fairy tale..

444493[/snapback]

I agree, my cousins only has a pipe and filter, and its not a rocket ship but its not that slow, it'd be close with a stock predator :cheers:

I rode my stock 03 predator in the gold rush cross country race. At first I thought the modded 450's would just kill me but I was suprised, the first lap I made up over 3 min. and past 3 guys on 450's. The 450's had alittle more torque on the bottom end but when it came to a long drag race they didnt stand a chance. I'm not trying to say I'm a good rider but like stuntmasta said alot of it could have been the rider. Just my $0.02.

444493[/snapback]

My '05 is stock except for a Yosh pipe, Pro-design air intake & jetting changes. We ride mostly on a dried-up riverbed & there are quite a few Suzuki 400's around. None of them has anywhere near the top end the Pred has. These are all stock geared quads. When I get old & want to ride something tame & slow, i'll buy a 400. :bolt:

My money is on the Predator. We have a Troy Lee edition riding with us and not much can keep up. The handling and suspension on the predator is just in another class. You can keep up to it, it's just as if he works less staying in front though. my .02. :cheers:

My money is on the Predator. We have a Troy Lee edition riding with us and not much can keep up. The handling and suspension on the predator is just in another class. You can keep up to it, it's just as if he works less staying in front though. my .02. :cheers:

445185[/snapback]

I agree the power and suspension of the predator is in a class all by itself.

My '05 is stock except for a Yosh pipe, Pro-design air intake & jetting changes. We ride mostly on a dried-up riverbed &  there are quite a few Suzuki 400's around. None of them has anywhere near the top end the Pred has. These are all stock geared quads. When I get old & want to ride something tame & slow, i'll buy a 400. :bolt:

445181[/snapback]

No shit.. This was about a modded z400 against a STOCK Predator.. Stock for stock the Predator takes a z400 all day on topend.. modded z400 SHOULD take a stock predator.. But like I said.. IT IS THE RIDER.. NOT THE BIKE...

a stock predator will walk all over a piped z400, kfx400, 400ex..predators have a lot of power on tap unlike those 400's. the pred has a pretty violent power hit for a 4 stroke and it pulls a long ways. those 400s dont stand a chance. even tho the pred is heavier the suspension helps to make it a pretty good runner. even if the 400 has a good rider the pred has it whooped in power and speed.

Just curious but where did the topic change from a KFX to a Z400???

She was asking about a KFX not the Z???

Last time I checked the KFX was a kawi not a suzuki.......

445668[/snapback]

The KDX is made by Suzuki for Kawaski so it's the same bike. The Artic cat 400 is also the a Suzuki. But does anyone know if new 450 Quadracer is also going to have a Kawaski and/or Aritc cat version?

The KDX is made by Suzuki for Kawaski so it's the same bike. The Artic cat 400 is also the a Suzuki.  But does anyone know if new 450 Quadracer is also going to have a Kawaski and/or Aritc cat version?

445675[/snapback]

My understanding is that Kawi is designing their own. I don't think anybody is going to be able to rebadge the Suzuki this time.

a stock predator will walk all over a piped z400, kfx400, 400ex..predators have a lot of power on tap unlike those 400's. the pred has a pretty violent power hit for a 4 stroke and it pulls a long ways. those 400s dont stand a chance. even tho the pred is heavier the suspension helps to make it a pretty good runner. even if the 400 has a good rider the pred has it whooped in power and speed.

445673[/snapback]

:clap::clap::clap: