Is there a trick to getting the noss head to seal?

6speed

I like to use a heavy application of silicone grease to help hold the seals in the grooves and to keep the seals limber over time. Mr. Noss will know what's best, but I'm guessing you pinched an o-ring during installation.

also make sure and torque it evenly, im not sure i think its around 20, david could tell you for sure but you need to go around the head a couple dozen times tightening slightly each time, with as someone said lots of grease on the orings and grease the studs as well and tap the head down flat with a small mallet if you have one, the chance of Davids head being warped are pretty slim, maybe just reinstall it and onspect the orings for being pinched.......

I couldn't really tell where it was leaking at , only that it spit quite a bit out. After a bit I found a little bit weeping out past a few of the studs so I RVT'd them. I got it out a little bit today and everything seems to have magicly sealed up over night. Guess time will tell. Thanks everyone :cheers: