Passion ports?

biggun6ss

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started off with a 12 port and steped up to his full drag port X-3.What a diff. The regular 12 port ran pretty strong but the X-3 is so much more.There have been a couple people that tried the X-3 but for some reason they said there motors wouldnt run.I even ran a set of the cylinders that the one person said run like a moped.HE IS FULL OF SHIT!I don't want to piss any one off and I woulnt get into a typing fight on the internet,but I have alot of time on these motors and I know they are some of the hardest running smaller motors from any builder out there.

My motor will put out 90's on gas.I have ran against a RDZ bigbore 7mill on alky at the drags and beat him.I have run against bigbore 4 and 7mill rudy kurtz motors at the drags and beat those to.At the end of last season I was running with the 10mills and beat some.Believe it or not.I know the haters are going to make there shots so fire away.You know who you are,And I know you don't like me.Maybe it's because I woulnt swing from your nutts like everyone else.Or maybe because you can't swing from my nutts.

I have the 4mill set-up with custom made Shearer pipes,Custom cut domes,35mm PWK's,PVL ignition,and VF3 reeds.Lock-up,override,straight cut gears,and STREET BIKE CLUTCHES.

I think you should buy the stuff Wes has for sale.

Yeah, if I were you I'd look into wesw's cylinders. It seems like wes takes good care of his shit to, so I'm sure the cylinders are in good shape! I was gonna get the X3 myself, but decided to go a diff direction at the last minute due to a tight time frame I was in.

No nutts for me either.....

Yeah, if I were you I'd look into wesw's cylinders. It seems like wes takes good care of his shit to, so I'm sure the cylinders are in good shape!

wesw's setup prolly would be the best way to go if your looking for a Passion 12 port motor. It looks like it runs well to me.

No nutts for me either....

all i know is my passon conventional aggresive dune port (stock stroke) is in the low to mid 70's and he said that the 12 port had about 5 to 6 more ponnies so add some more for the stroker and you got a monster. you wont be dissapointed. :bolt:

Edited by fast500#12

Jim is a great guy and he does stand behind his stuff, but if you are looking for a full blown drag motor I would try other builders.. And for you BKABINA I would like to see a dyno sheet on my old cylinders. Oh I forgot I already got one and it says 73 h.p. on gas... I am sure it runs so much better in your frame..haha

i will vouch for "b" on the x3 .i know how it runs because i'v ran it myself against the rdz on alky twice in one night in two different classes and smoked his ass both times .the x3 impressed me enough to order one from jim and i don't impress that easily.i don't know who you are strokrbanshee1 but if you would enlighten me on the cylinders you are refering to i would like to hear about them.i'm pretty sure the x3 cylinders "b" has is his original cylinders.oh by the way in case you don't already know i am "b"s dad.

Well I will let you know my history with passion motors. I bought a banshee that that had one of jim's 12 port dune motors in it and was impressed with it, matter of fact I won a few small town drag races with it, but as most of us racers you can never be fast enough, so I had him build me a DRAG motor.

Well to make a long story short... it was slower than my dune motor. To me his work varies alot from one motor to the next. I wasn't happy with it so jim bought it back and that is when your boy got them... I put that motor on the dyno and the best it would do on gas was 73.4 h.p... That's why I stepped in the forum.. The best numbers I have ever seen is WESW's, which is just alittle over 80 h.p. Your boy is saying he has over 90 on gas, so lets see a dyno sheet and prove that its a 4 mill passion motor... since I dont know shit and all..

I would be willing to put my title on the line to race his X3 motor against my new 4 mill motor built by a much better builder. My new builder pays attention to details and checks the motor out as he puts it together. As for my passion motor, the piston was hitting the dome when I got it back from him.. I just want to see real numbers on these passion drag motors because I had one for myself and I am having a very hard time believing that they are that fast...

Well I will let you know my history with passion motors. I bought a banshee that that had one of jim's 12 port dune motors in it and was impressed with it, matter of fact I won a few small town drag races with it, but as most of us racers you can never be fast enough, so I had him build me a  DRAG motor.

Well to make a long story short... it was slower than my dune motor. To me his work varies alot from one motor to the next. I wasn't happy with it so jim bought it back and  that is when your boy got them... I put that motor on the dyno and the best it would do on gas was 73.4 h.p... That's why I stepped in the forum.. The best numbers I have ever seen is WESW's, which is just alittle over 80 h.p. Your boy is saying he has over 90 on gas, so lets see a dyno sheet and prove that its a 4 mill passion motor... since I dont know shit and all..

I would be willing to put my title on the line to race his X3 motor against my new 4 mill motor built by a much better builder. My new builder pays attention to details and checks the motor out as he puts it together. As for my passion motor, the piston was hitting the dome when I got it back from him.. I just want to see real numbers on these passion drag motors because I had one for myself and I am having a very hard time believing that they are that fast...

445799[/snapback]

I'm a little confused... How would porting cause the piston to hit the dome! SOunds like a problem with the domes or the head...

.first off when your running a drag motor you gotta take time to tune it .we tuned on the x3 for quite sometime.since there is'nt a drag motor like it your everyday tuning technics will not work like they do on other motors .to get it to kick ass you don't run trail pipes on a motor of this type and you don't run stock ignition with this motor and you gotta be in touch with the builder and be able to explain to him and then you gotta be able to listen to what he says.it took alot of tuning and communication with jim to get B's x3 to run and kick ass the way it does.i guarentee if you put your title on the line and raced me on the x3 you would loose your title.you see b's x3 has proved itself against 535 cheetahs by rudy and trinity ,it has beaten rdz triple exhaust port on alky a couple times ,it has beaten a white knuckle motor ,it has beaten a motor done by wicked ,it has beaten a 7 mil rudy motor ,a few other rudy kurtz 4 mil motors.how many reputable builders motors has your new motor beaten so far.i bet it won't beat a finely tuned port magic motor. the x3 will.time after time.