Funny ass shit

I drove my g freind home in the wagon and my best freind stayed at my house with his girl freind and when i came back 15 mins later they were fucking on my couch, so my freind said 15 mins, so i left and 15 mins later came back and he said 10 more mins. so i left agin. and he called me 10 mins later and said they were done so i went home and they had left but it smelled in the room they did it in!

IS THAT FUCKED UP OR WHAT?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: dont your bro know about the stinky pnky test. maybe you ought to be a good friend and turn him onto femine hygine products that way you dont have to smell that smell oooooh that smell cant ya smell that smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

JET 99

i dont know aobut the rest of you...btu i wouldnt want friends fucking on a couch that i sit on just about everyday..thats just wrong...especially if it smeels like dirty pussy afterwards..

my dad always told me....theres only two things that smell like fish.....and one of them is fish :blink: