Scandalous; bansheeryder_69

tOj

Whats the percent you owe ebay when selling something?Just think if that fucking swingarm got boosted up to about two or three grand.

440601[/snapback]

I sold something for around $700 dollars a week or two ago and the ending fee was over $20 banghead

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, NYUK About sending the miniture toy banshee's to the highest bidder, you are making this offer but are the mini-banshee's ALREADY IN your possession? I just wanna make sure you aren't just counting on somebody to send them to you. :lol:

440655[/snapback]

toj i never sell parts or bikes i don t posess. i try to be as honest as i can.

Hahaha, NYUK About sending the miniture toy banshee's to the highest bidder, you are making this offer but are the mini-banshee's ALREADY IN your possession? I just wanna make sure you aren't just counting on somebody to send them to you. :lol:

440655[/snapback]

:rotflmao: the highest bid is now US $14,999.00 :rotflmao:

Way to screw me over guys. Here I am a 16 year old high school kid trying to make a couple bucks buying and selling parts on the internet and look what you do. Yea I admit I should have waited until I had the swingarm in my posession but you guys beeing the assholes you all are had to really do me over. Thanks to all the good ol' pals at the HQ :D

I wasn't trying to screw tOj over, In fact A couple days prior to this I sent him a PM seeing if I could do some polishing for him to try and get my name out there cause I do an alright polishing job, I don't see how in any way I screwed him over obviously until he found out that I was selling the swingarm he was alright with the $75 price that we had agreed on. and if you talk to all the other people I have dealt with on this site I always do what I say I will, and have not had any problems buying/selling here or anywhere else until now. Thanks guys.

Way to screw me over guys. Here I am a 16 year old high school kid trying to make a couple bucks buying and selling parts on the internet and look what you do. Yea I admit I should have waited until I had the swingarm in my posession but you guys beeing the assholes you all are had to really do me over. Thanks to all the good ol' pals at the HQ :D

I wasn't trying to screw tOj over, In fact A couple days prior to this I sent him a PM seeing if I could do some polishing for him to try and get my name out there cause I do an alright polishing job, I don't see how in any way I screwed him over obviously until he found out that I was selling the swingarm he was alright with the $75 price that we had agreed on. and if you talk to all the other people I have dealt with on this site I always do what I say I will, and have not had any problems buying/selling here or anywhere else until now. Thanks guys.

440705[/snapback]

LOL, you have to be kidding us...you got what you deserve man!!! Maybe you'll think twice now before taking advantage of someone else's kindness! :cheers: