First Mod!

Bigvincent

Sorry, that was a dumb question.  I looked at going with an R6 taillight, but it was aftermarket and had integrated turn signals.  I forgot, stock has separate markers.  I should have read closer, duh.

434362[/snapback]

That's what I thought you were talking about. :D

Thanks for the props :cheers:

Yea that does look killer!! You don't have to worry about frying your stator, it won't put out anymore than what it's rated at no matter how high a wattage bulb you put in your shee.  ;)

434486[/snapback]

I have heard mixed things on this, the coils can heat up if you attempt to draw too much currnet form them which supposedly can cause the coild to short on each other (melt through the wires coating) (they are coated so that each widing does not contact the other widings. But I have no real opinion on this because it seems to me it would put out so much power also...

But hell your talking about regular LED's I'm sure it's closer to 2 watts the the stock taillight which is 5 watts and I beleive 15 watts when braking (I don't have this taillight I have the old one with no brakes) So most likely your saving power not consuming more!

I could however get you some LED's that would fit in a light that size that could overload your stator ;) but it would not be cheap!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, here is my very first mod to my new Shee. I had the tail light left over from my '04 R6. Wiring was simple and it is bright! I am stillpartial to how it looks...what do you guys think?

311887_59_full.jpg

311887_60_full.jpg

433758[/snapback]

your first mod should be your air filter