F Texas

yea florida isnt to great on those laws either. we went to the ocala national forest to ride, and we got pulled over not 30 mins after being there. the ranger said that a helicopter saw us riding in a closed area, and that was worth a 100$ fine. i asked the guy to point out where it was that we were riding on the map because all of the "off limits" areas were shaded on the map. and of course where we had been was definately not marked on the map as being closed. those fuckers are just lookin for more ways to make money.

that ranger could have let us off with a warning, and we wouldnt have ever gone back there and he knows it. ass.

I would be happy with 30-40 bucks!! In utah I pay 75 a year for the shee. Here you can even be cited for transportin your toys with out havin the stickers. Have to have a month & year sticker witch you get with your fees plus 3 letters and 2 numbers. Kind of like a licence plate but that have to be stickers that are 1in block style.

See ya. Move to oklahoma.

So is this a new requirement cause nowhere that I ride looks for any kind of registration.

432487[/snapback]

only Texas public lands. Kermit, the national forest and that's all I know of.. Most places in Texas are private.

Oklahoma has nice hills toward the east, been looking for retirement land there....

Moving west is also an option! :headbang:

It's just that if they are gonna charge that much they need to open more public land for riding and I don't mean any little 10 acre riding spots either.... Texas has alot of land for the tree huggers why not us, do they pay a annual fee? :bolt:

I would be happy with 30-40 bucks!! In utah I pay 75 a year for the shee. Here you can even be cited for transportin your toys with out havin the stickers. Have to have a month & year sticker witch you get with your fees plus 3 letters and 2 numbers. Kind of like a licence plate but that have to be stickers that are 1in block style.

432491[/snapback]

Yep.

But the dumb bitches at the DMV told me otherwise, and its been this way for years.

If its covered up they can't really search. Take a look next time you go to Sand Mountain and the fish cop with the clip board comes out of his little shack. He hassles everyone with an open bed with a bike in it, and if you have a trailer you pay your $8.00 or what ever it is now and go on through the gate.

One year the fish cop couldn't see my 2nd registration sticker and he says "So, looks like you gave your other sticker to your buddy up there (that had already gone through the gate with an enclosed trailer). I tell him.."Its on a plate on the front bumper."

I don't see nothin!!

Its on the front bumper.

I can't see anything!!!

(MORON!!)

It was when I offered to get out of my truck to SHOW him where it was at he left me the fuck alone and gave me my day pass.

Fuckers breath stunk too.

See ya. Move to oklahoma.

So is this a new requirement cause nowhere that I ride looks for any kind of registration.

432487[/snapback]

haha or just move up here to Alaska. they honestly dont give a F what you do.you can ride on the roads where the posted speed limit is less than 50 MPH (i think) and ive ridden the shee to wal mart and parked up front by the entrance. never heard a word about it. its great.

in WA I pay $35 a year for registration. Get a year, month, and a reg # number sticker to put on. They have rangers in all the riding areas that check for your stickers. Even in the woods, what a job- the rangers up at Priest Lake drive around all summer on atvs checking stickers and snowmobiles in winter doing the same. Got a long ass waiting list to get a job up there.